What's going on at TCCoA?

Rodeo Joe

Need I say more!
Established Member
I know people have been saying for a while that things were changing over there. But after what I've seen in the last couple of days convinced me, I never thought it would get like this. It's too bad, a lot of great people used to be there. Hopefully things can work themselves out, I doubt it though.

Joe

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
I see more people using these other forums. TCCoA has a lot of issues and they can't all be fixed, but there are a few things that are getting worked on. I think MTC, and the TCOG are going to become hot places. Maybe this forum will pick up a little more too. I know some people review this forum, but some don't post.

Rodeo Joe

Need I say more!
Established Member
Todd,

I've been checking out FordIron and looked at MTC yesterday, but where is TCOG? I wouldn't mind checking everything else out. Wanted to ask you, where did your lady friend "the mechanic" go on your posts?!

:lol: Joe

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Oh...sorry! She's been...AHEM...Busy(wink wink).

TCOG is actually a private forum.

Blown306

Established Member
I can say that I've just about had it with the TCCoA. I don't care what happened, a Vice President should not behave that way! It's like a daycare center there sometimes...jeez.

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
306, yea im about done over there too, i visit here, TCOG, Brian Herron's bbs, mn12perf, sccoa, TBU, corral, fordiron, fordforums, fordvschevy, MWF, chitown, TSCEC, and stangnet. i think i can live without the tccoa.

Todd, do you have a room at WFC at the pear tree or at the hotel with the MWF club???

Blown306

Established Member
Dude, you are the insane posting madman! Don't forget about your visits to the CTC and VTCI boards as well...

It looks like JT is gone, no posts from him since his last thread...I haven't seen a comment from MM about it. I see we all offered our contribution, so whatever happens, happens. Personally, I won't lose any sleep over it...I've bigger things to worry about.

VicRattlehead

NMRA M/M 7270
Established Member
oh yea add thoes, VTCI, CTC to that list. and allaboutspeed.com stangcrazy.com, lod.com, fordthunderbirdforum.com netvettes.com, f150online.com, saleen.com, ls1.com, and some yahoogroups: EECTuner, fordthunderbirdperformance, lxbirdsonly, mn12, Thunderon66 is that enough?? i visit all these sites at least once a week or more.

Tydlwavs

Parts God
Established Member
Yeah, I got a room for WFC at peartree....I'm going Thursday, but I have no idea who else is heading down then.

Werty

Established Member
I have been thinking thursday also. How many do we awnt to go with in each room? I personally don't care. The more the merrier (and cheaper;-) ) as far as I am conserned. Just figured I would start shooting ideas around now while there is time for me to get a room if needed.

Users who are viewing this thread