Whats girls go for in your town \ city ?

PONY MAN

Established Member
I live in Houston & wondering which cars the ladies perfer in your city or town rice or american muscle ?

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
Last time I checked, apparently the ladies around here prefer Big Mac's w/ extra sauce and supersized fries/drinks. Buncha goddamn fatties:nonono:

Last edited:

E. Green Cobra

Bounced in the 1st!
Established Member
Well here in the Tampa area- the hs college scene girls seem to prefer civic's and the usual rice as well as lexus, infiniti. :nonono: I think I've only ever gotten one compliment on the car from a hs/college chic. :shrug: Now the older ladies (25+) deffiently know whats up as they seem to appreciate Cobras,vettes etc. Way more compliments from the older ladies.:coolman:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
I don't see why your thread is in this post but once you're out of highschool, if girls are still concerned about what kind of car you drive ditch them.

mackj66

Established Member
Don't consider this a homosexual statement...but I would rather get a compliment on my car from an older guy than some chic. Older guys are usually the skeptical critics that know their stuff......usually. And from there, we can have a converstion about the car. If that is all a chic is concerned about.....like was said above....ditch them!!!!!!!!!! What you want to look for a woman that loves you AND still allows you to have your toys. :)
By the way, I am 27 and married.

killerstanger

Established Member
I agree here its mostly more mature girls the ones I like anyways that love to ride in the killer cobra. Not to mention that I live in a town ruled by srt-4 and hondas. There are only 3 Terminators in the whole county. But the other 2 are owned by 50+ year old grandpas. So im the only terminator here that is representing plus im 19.;-)

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
They like Civics. Not a second look at my lifted F250, or my Lightning, but a guy in a 1988 Honda with a fart can, body kit and bondo everywhere makes them horny.

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Well do I have to say what the "Girls"...(Miami BITCH...I' Meen Beach) like here...anything over 100K....!

Established Member
I'm surrounded by honda's, beemers, and infinity's here in Southern Cali. Yet I still get thumbs up and compliments all the time.

MACH1PB

Established Member
i had a bum crossing the intersection give me a compliment on my car. Other than that, older guys and ladies acknowledge the machs.

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
girls are always going to like anything that stands out, bad or good looking. In my area, you always see guys w/ girls in their imports, but ive also seen many cute girls driving gt's, camaros, or classic muscle.

tjmpaintball06

Established Member
i was driving down last friday night at about 6:30 when i pulled up to this red light and 2 HOT:bowdown: blonde chicks were in this rodeo and commented that my car was sexy. heh that made my day!

TorchRedCobra04

8 Pistons > 4 Pistons
Established Member
here i dont even know, the girls are wierd
where i m movin back to soon (NJ) the girls prefer ne car that looks new i guess, if it were a mean lookin car like a cobra, yah theyd proly have a bigger tittie attack but the same ole rice bull runs with girls sometimes, kinda gay cuse they are like huh when u say "its a cobra"

FSSNK

Established Member
Seems like most of the girls around here like it better if you don't have a car or a job. How do these bums do it?

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
i don't see how a girl that enjoys cars should be ditched. hell, i've seen some pretty good looking, non-slutty girls racing at the track. One of them rides a full out drag bike and she's only 16.

and there is another girl (really hot) that drives a beautiful 68 camaro with a 396 and a plate system :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread