• IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2419.jpg
    IMG_2419.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 31

Coosawjack

Established Member
Just do this... but when I was little in OKC we had Johnny Burgers that was exactly this but added yellow mustard and pickles. Absolutely amazing and what I'm going to have tonight. I do toast my buns though instead and I use Brioche instead of potato, but to each their own.

DAMMIT SON!!:love:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hot dogs with toasted hot dog buns.
Yellow mustard on the dogs.
I throw everything in the fridge on a hot dog. Hell I should call it a condiment dog. Tabasco is a must, mayo is great....pickles....ketchup....mustard....krout if I have it...jalapenos...pepper.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Had the wife pick me up some Mexican last night for dinner at work tonight. They are at Hall's Chophouse tonight while I'm at work. Hell no don't get me anything.....it's already a 250.00 bill for two people.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I throw everything in the fridge on a hot dog. Hell I should call it a condiment dog. Tabasco is a must, mayo is great....pickles....ketchup....mustard....krout if I have it...jalapenos...pepper.
Making one of those was my 4th of July tradition by the Iwo Jima memorial where we would watch the fireworks from. Was where I started my hot sauce affinity as a kid, paid off bigly in the Navy as hot sauce was life at every meal.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Making one of those was my 4th of July tradition by the Iwo Jima memorial where we would watch the fireworks from. Was where I started my hot sauce affinity as a kid, paid off bigly in the Navy as hot sauce was life at every meal.
Hell Yeah it was. Before the Navy thank god for the little hot sauce bottle in the MRE's when I was Army, lol.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell Yeah it was. Before the Navy thank god for the little hot sauce bottle in the MRE's when I was Army, lol.
Dont freak out..... they put the tabasco in ketchup packs now. Mini bottles are no more. Its not the same =( But "lemon poppy seed cake" still kicks ass and Ive actually grown to like "wheat bread snack".

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Dont freak out..... they put the tabasco in ketchup packs now. Mini bottles are no more. Its not the same =( But "lemon poppy seed cake" still kicks ass and Ive actually grown to like "wheat bread snack".
In some (not sure if foreign or not) it is also packeted in powder form.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I like 'kraut on hot dogs as well.
Which reminds me,......to pick some up. lol

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread