What's For Dinner Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I won't ever take that chance again. Too many other places that are better.

I honestly wouldn't go there if it was the only place around.

yeah it's ****ing terrible...I went there once 17 years ago and have never been back, it was so such a cluster**** I remember how long ago it was. My dumbass cousin thinks it's great, lol, raves about applebees steaks :eek:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Lunch....

77D2CBC4-F446-4906-910F-DF94B2C251CE.jpeg
DDD27A0A-E300-4372-ACD6-13B3D290C94A.jpeg

hostile500

Established Member
@hostile500
Mike, what's up bro? Any updates on the beast?

Waaaazzzzzzzzz uuuuuuupppp!!! I went in and talked to the ole girl this morning. Told her, her heart is coming out in two weeks, new sleeved pump station and upgrades. She was pretty excited. I’m praying to have it back together mid April. I still have a few minor things to finish buying and I’m probably missing some stupid stuff for the build. You fire the green machine up today tony?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Waaaazzzzzzzzz uuuuuuupppp!!! I went in and talked to the ole girl this morning. Told her, her heart is coming out in two weeks, new sleeved pump station and upgrades. She was pretty excited. I’m praying to have it back together mid April. I still have a few minor things to finish buying and I’m probably missing some stupid stuff for the build. You fire the green machine up today tony?
Awesome man. Please keep us updated in this thread if you want. We enjoy that stuff.

Too funny man. I wanted to fire it up yesterday, but it was too cool outside and windy. I blew it off. I wanted to fire her up today, but didn't. When it's cold out, I really have zero interest in being outside. I absolutely hate it. When it's warm out, that's a different story. lol

Users who are viewing this thread