What's For Dinner Thread

hostile500

Established Member
Thanksgiving part three.

I hear what you’re saying there. We had another family thanksgiving today at our house. I forgot how much a pain it is to host these functions. But we had the normal thanksgiving feast again tonight

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

VegasMichael

Established Member
I hear what you’re saying there. We had another family thanksgiving today at our house. I forgot how much a pain it is to host these functions. But we had the normal thanksgiving feast again tonight

Holidays are weird sometimes. We like their arrival but at the same time they can bring stress and drama. I became a lone wolf several years ago and have never looked back....

DSGCOBRA24

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Leftovers and more leftovers. That is my mother in laws stuffing, I will post a picture of my moms stuffing tomorrow... soooo much better. Nothing against my mother in law but, I have never had a better stuffing than my mothers.

257BC965-7D04-4F2C-9997-99BC35F38BB1.jpeg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, I don't know how you guys do it, eating turkey for 3 or more days. I really don't like it much. (I actually enjoy the fixings more so.)
I'll have it for Thanksgiving Day and the following day, but I'm done after that. lol

hostile500

Established Member
Man, I don't know how you guys do it, eating turkey for 3 or more days. I really don't like it much. (I actually enjoy the fixings more so.)
I'll have it for Thanksgiving Day and the following day, but I'm done after that. lol

We eat it until I’ve had enough. Then we make turkey pot pies and freeze them.

Users who are viewing this thread