What's everybody's favorite brand of beer?

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by FlaSVT
These always seem to hit the spot

coors-light-chili-pepper.jpg

guinessglassneonpic.jpg

I think Tommy posted this in the wrong thread. It' looks like it belongs in a thread about beer:

cliff.jpg
Cliffy works for the "POST" office. Or were you just tryin' to be cute?

BadKarma

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue98Cobra
Cheap/Regular: Budweiser
Call/Import: Foster's

Same here. I do like the occasional Black and Tan; but it gives me a weeeee bit of the "WINDS".

Just as a side note, I ran a new best in my 91 LX. 13.794 @ 98.36 mph, previous was 14.344 @ 93.16 mph.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by Blackgeetee
I used to love Icehouse. But if I drink a lot of that I get sick every time.

Hornsby's spiced cider is really good too. Tastes just like apple cider, isn't too sweet like some, and is 6% baby!

I've never tried that... sounds yummy! My favorite hard liquor is always Long Island Ice Tea... mmmmmm

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT X 2

I've never tried that... sounds yummy! My favorite hard liquor is always Long Island Ice Tea... mmmmmm

Oh yeah, LIIT's rock!

Of course, too much hard liquor will make everyone :xpl:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
LOL@ joel naw you guys are pansies......... I can drink vodka al night long....... just dun give me any fruity tooty hard stuff..........

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by sohowcome
LOL@ joel naw you guys are pansies......... I can drink vodka al night long....... just dun give me any fruity tooty hard stuff..........

You're right, Mountain Dew gives me a buzz. LOL

I guess some gas station around here sells Jolt now. I thought they didn't make that anymore.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious

You're right, Mountain Dew gives me a buzz. LOL

I guess some gas station around here sells Jolt now. I thought they didn't make that anymore.

GOd jolt heheh whata caffeine rush........... that will make you tingly all over

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member

Oh yeah, LIIT's rock!

Of course, too much hard liquor will make everyone :xpl:

Drink in moderation and you're good to go! Throw some appetizers in there... and allova sudden you're fiddy bux down already!! DOH!

Blackgeetee

Established Member
The last time I had Jolt was about five or six years ago. I had severely sprained my left ankle playing basketball. I ended up slamming three of them in about ten minutes trying to numb the pain. I was extremely p'd off obviously and had one hell of an adrenaline rush. Slamming those Jolts made me feel a little bit better. I was in so much pain though I didn't even notice the caffeine.

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Originally posted by SVT X 2

Drink in moderation and you're good to go! Throw some appetizers in there... and allova sudden you're fiddy bux down already!! DOH!

Yeah, food definitely helps along with moderation. One of the worse things about going out drinking is the next morning when you peak in the old wallet to see what you have left. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not...

99BlackBolt: Yes, I forgot to mention Corona. Very good choice there, especially with a little bit of lime.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Get this!
When I was at this ritzy strip club a couple weekends back, I ask for a Corona w/lime and they didn't carry it!?!?!

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
excited.jpg

(Frasier on a ledge threatening to jump after Lilith leaves him)
NORM: Frasier. Listen to me. This is Norm Peterson. I want you to listen very carefully. You left about a half a bottle of beer on the bar. You don't suppose I could maybe..
FRASIER: Help yourself!
NORM: Thank you!

foreverford

Established Member
Back in high school it was the beer which was the closest to the door (grab and run). Now its Bud Light, Corona dont forget the lime, and any thing that will get me drunk. :D :D :D

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by foreverford
Back in high school it was the beer which was the closest to the door (grab and run). Now its Bud Light, Corona dont forget the lime, and any thing that will get me drunk. :D :D :D
Ive heard that love will get you drunk!!!

Users who are viewing this thread