Whats a good clutch for guys with TT?

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
What clutches are you guys running with your turbos? I have a SPEC stage 3+ for my KB but I dont see that holding up well with my Twin Turbo setup.
Id like to go Twin Clutch setup, just looking for some input.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Im going from a Spec 3+ to a RXT Meloed Twin disc .. they seem to take a beating. Also the Spec 5 seems to get allot of praise form the higher HP guys and its pretty cheap

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
I was orig going to go Auto but Ive decided to stay Stick since this is my fun car and I like to row gears. Auto may come one day but for now Im leaving the T56.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
I was thinking about going auto and just had a McLeod Street twin installed last year. The thing doesnt have very many miles on it and is rated to hold 1200hp if memory serves. If I didnt know how mean the clutch was by reading it on paper I would never guess it by driving the car. It feels like a stock clutch or it might be a little lighter when pushing the pedal down. After it broke in I have ZERO chatter and I can even lug the thing around and it doesnt complain. Its the perfect clutch if you ask me and I have used many many differnt brands over the years.

If you are interested in a cheaper used setup let me know. Again I hate to sell it but with my new power I dont think the stock T-56 is going to keep up so I want to sell it while it is still mint.

04cobrawhine

Established Member
i have a ram twin disc. holds the power real well but is a very touchy clutch. you have about 1" from not touching to fully engauged.

Users who are viewing this thread