Whats a fair offer 2013 GHIG Boss

steeltoe

Established Member
A local dealer has a GHIG Boss its build date is Mid May so its been on the lot since latest mid June. I saw that dealer my Raptor and didn't get another car because I was leaving for Antarctica could this help?? So I was thinking about $1000 under invoice. Is this fair? Worst the dealer can do is tell me to go pound sand.

BOD89LX

Established Member
I am pretty sure the dealer would not go for that as they could dealer trade it and come out better then that deal I would start at invoice and see if they bite. I would guess that they must have a ADM on the car if it has been sitting that long.

steeltoe

Established Member
I am pretty sure the dealer would not go for that as they could dealer trade it and come out better then that deal I would start at invoice and see if they bite. I would guess that they must have a ADM on the car if it has been sitting that long.

No ADM that I know of. I honestly think its because its GHIG. It's a like it or hate it color. There are 6 Boss in my area.

LindsayEOD

Established Member
It's going to be tough to get it under invoice. More power to you if you can, though. I've seen a couple people get about $4000 off MSRP and have heard of one getting D plan pricing. Most now of days seem to be getting $1500-$2500 off MSRP.

steeltoe

Established Member
It's going to be tough to get it under invoice. More power to you if you can, though. I've seen a couple people get about $4000 off MSRP and have heard of one getting D plan pricing. Most now of days seem to be getting $1500-$2500 off MSRP.
I'm counting on that its a 6 month old car and its an odd color.

justthebest

Driving like it's my job
Established Member
I'd say go even lower than that - that's a long time to be holding on to a car like that. If they say no, tell them to come back at you with a number.

Screamin03Cobra

formerly 'pony2000gt'
Established Member
A local dealer to me still has their GHIG sitting on the lot. Hopefully it is still there when I get home so I can make an offer on it. That is if I can't find a white one : ) Happy hunting OP, hope it all works out for you

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
unless they are a broke dealer, they won't take that offer imo.

i had my grabber blue sitting here about 6-8 weeks, and then sold it for $600 under sticker.

especially with no 2014 boss mustangs, they will get harder to come by

jaywoo

Soooo Boss
Established Member
Lowball it. You can always come up with a counter offer. They won't kick you out of the dealership.

steeltoe

Established Member
unless they are a broke dealer, they won't take that offer imo.

i had my grabber blue sitting here about 6-8 weeks, and then sold it for $600 under sticker.

especially with no 2014 boss mustangs, they will get harder to come by
2 months is one thing 6 months is another.

Users who are viewing this thread