What you do for Living, To Afford A Cobra !!!

wallie40

Established Member
Manger Systems Administration for a telecommunications company. Wife is a kindergarden teacher.

Basically i am a UNIX/Linux Freak!!!!
-pAul

2FST4GM

Established Member
Mortgage Planner in Southern California (residential real estate). I show people how to reposition their equity to create wealth for themselves (and their family). I show them how to get tax free growth, tax free withdrawls, and tax free transition to their heirs when they die.

SvtSmitty

Established Member
I'm an automotive foreman for Massachusetts Transit Authority, and second job as a mechanic for a truck leasing company

RioRed4v

Established Member
2FST4GM said:
Mortgage Planner in Southern California (residential real estate). I show people how to reposition their equity to create wealth for themselves (and their family). I show them how to get tax free growth, tax free withdrawls, and tax free transition to their heirs when they die.

whats the avg. cost of living out there by chance? like on avg. what kind of income is needed to live out there?

i've been tossing around the idea of transferring to our SoCal office.

01L2Cobra

Banned
VenomousSVT said:
civil engineering...aka I am a CAD monkey
OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Engineers should never go any where near a CAD program they **** to much shit up.

I’m a CAD Tech/Project manager for a land surveying company and a former Civil CAD Tech

Last edited:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
01L2Cobra said:
OH GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Engineers should never go any where near a CAD program they **** to much shit up.

I’m a CAD Tech/Project manager for a land surveying company and a former Civil CAD Tech

I work in civil engineering(land surveying/development design company) but am not an engineer...LOL
And yes engineers muck up every drawing they touch..LOL
Been a CAD operator for about 5 yers now, fixing to take over our IT department.

UCBeau

RioRed4v said:
whats the avg. cost of living out there by chance? like on avg. what kind of income is needed to live out there?

way more than vegas. at least here in San Diego..COL is continuing to go up too..

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Work under my father at a Securities firm. I am also a loan officer for a bank as well as studying for my S7( NYSE Securities trading exam) and im 21 yrs old.

RioRed4v

Established Member
SanDiego01Snake said:
way more than vegas. at least here in San Diego..COL is continuing to go up too..

i'd be more interested in the buena park area, even though we do have an office in SD as well.

UCBeau

RioRed4v said:
i'd be more interested in the buena park area, even though we do have an office in SD as well.
my ex lives by buena park. its pretty expensive there too, if i recall correctly.

2FST4GM

Established Member
RioRed4v said:

It's not cheap. Some areas are more expensive than others, just like anywhere really. What I can do for you is work the financing a couple different ways based on what your goals are. I'll probably be able to indtroduce some new ideas and possibilities that you've never heard of before also.

Users who are viewing this thread