What Year And Color Cobra Do U Own

blackfang

Established Member
ELCOBRA/2/13/96 said:
Hey BLACKFANG thanks for the help on the IMRCs.
Hey no problem. If you need any info, just pm or im me on aim svt4u2try I have a pretty busy schedule, but read all my pms and emails.

98svtconvert

Established Member
ELCOBRA/2/13/96 said:
damn all these cobra look bad ass,nice job!. like the black bullit rims on a couple of one I seen. my wife has black bullits too,take a look at my sig u can barely see them HAY (98svtcovert) how that kb working for you ?

it works great. i love having the low end torque. i can't wait to get the motor done so that i can up the boost. should be a blast.

Justin

grandestang

Exponentially
Established Member
ELCOBRA/2/13/96 said:
hey bro how do you get your avatar

MY QUICK MYSTIC said:
Got It From Myrka Ibbara.com

Wow your talking to yourself to try to prove to us that you're not the same person. :lol: :lol: Looks like you invented another name as well :lol:

Paul

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
ELCOBRA/2/13/96 said:
I Was Just Wondering What Year And Color Most Of You Own Or If You Dont Own A Cobra What Do You Own?

Do you live with your bro? That would be sick to have a couple snakes parked at the same place.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Its like W. Someone asks you a question, and you COMPLETELY avoid it and ask other questions to avoid answering it.

Maybe I should try that with my customers.

Any One With A 98 Cobra Never Seen One

Ever seen a 96-97? Same thing, just without the strut tower brace and different rims (similar to the 95 Cobra R, but more arched).

Last edited:
I know but I wanted to see what the rims look like on it . due IM getting sick of shit taliking here .can we talk about cars now. ok yeah im the same person ass MYSTICSTANG#47 and what get over it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread