What Yall Think????

03 Cobra

Established Member
So i am thinking if i am going to spend money on getting a tune i might as well get a couple of other things too. I just want your opinion on the parts that i am thinking about getting (like yes good choice or this brand/model is better or don't waste your money on that mod and do this mod instead). Now with that being said keep in mind this is my DD so i want my car to be VERY reliable (like it is now). I only want to spend about 2k but will go up to
3k if i need to but that is the max for my budget right now. so 2k-3k

List of things that i am thinking about getting

MGW Shifter
LFP cooling Mod 2nd Gen

Billet Flow 2.8 or 2.76 upper pulley
Billet Flow 4 piece idler set
Stig Stag V port

^^^^ Or should i save up and get a Whipple along with all of the supporting mods

SCT & Tune either from Shaun AED (if i can get off on a monday), Amazon , RWTD or RET (but RET is about a 5-6 hour drive)

And if enough money some suspension do not know what i should get i just want a smoother ride not sure if i even want to go any lower with the bassani i can barely go over speed bumps at stock hight as it is.

List of my Current mods

JLT RAM AIR (painted Silver to match car :rockon: that MUST be worth 40 RWHP alone i heard silver makes your car faster LOL)
Bassani X pipe with cats & Bassani cat back
LFP Dual Pass HE
LFP Radiator
Billet Flow Brace
Billet Flow Bracket (Welded)
MM Full Length SFC (Welded)
FR500 Replica's 18x9 275x35 up front & DD 18x10.5 295x35 rear with BFG KDW in all 4 corners :rockon:
I did something else too like some bushings or something forgot what it was exactly LOL

Thanks for your input/opinions very much appreciated

GetBitBiatch

Is that your gf's car?
Established Member
Just my opinion but I would save up and get a Whipple but I'm biased. I think you'll save more money in the long run going with the Whipple. If you get the Eaton ported and pullied you will eventually more power and will have to get a twinscrew.
But you can't go wrong with Billet Flow idlers and the 2.8 is a good choice especially if you want to add a 4-6# lower pulley later. The MGW shifter is a good choice, I have the Steeda Tri-Ax but alot of people don't like it. I think many people on here will agree with me on this, if you go with Rick at Amazon Tuning you will be happy and won't ever need to find another tuner. He has done an amazing job with my car and no one else will ever tune it no matter how far I have to drive to get it there. As far as being reliable, I put down 647/621 on Rick's Mustang Dyno and it's my daily driver. I haven't ever had any drivability issues.

03 Cobra

Established Member
What Yall Think???

Thank you for your input GetBitBiatch :rockon:

Wow 58 people have viewed this thread and only 1 response WTH?? I know i do not post much i but i look and read threads on this sight all the time (if i knew more about cars i would post more to give yall my opinion/experiences on things). I have been a member here for almost 3 years now and have viewed this site for about 4 years. I have never been in an argument with anyone on this site. It is funny how i put up this same thread at another forum (after i posted this one) and have already gotten like 8 responses. Now i am not trying to start anything this is just MY OPINION. It seems that this site has become unfriendly over the years. :shrug:

GHIG RTR

Banned
I too say save up for a twin screw. Once you go w/ the 2.8 upper and then a lower, you'll still want more power. I'm in the same boat w/ the KB 2.8H I'm selling, going twins for more power. :)

Users who are viewing this thread