What would you say the GT500 Recaro seats are worth?

TERMIN8U!

Just a little 281ci motor
Established Member
They seem to be a hot item but curious what they are worth, I found a pair on Ebay for $1800 for the driver and passenger off a 2013 in great condition and picked them up but was curious since it seems the few I've found on the forsale section on here go for around $3K for them. You guys think I got a decent deal or came out even?
1623719_599747373441808_1160763445_n.jpg

shelby2

Established Member
Good deal, got mine for 1500 but both you and I are the exception. Going rate for these are 3 grand

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
Nice! $1500 is a great deal! I was about to pick up some Ford Racing Recaros on here for $1800 and saw the GT500 Leather Recaro seat covers on ebay and figured I could buy the seats and take the cloth off and put the leathers on since the two GT500 Recaros I saw in the forsale section went for $2800 and $3000. But to my surprise a company had just posted these 5 mins before so I had to jump on them for the price they had them listed for. I was pretty disappointed my 12' didn't come with the Recaro's.

So did you have any issues installing them or pretty straight forward? I pick mine up Monday from the shipping company, apparently they are closed on weekends.

shelby2

Established Member
Most likely your 12 will be plug and play. I had to disassemble and swap pas occupancy blader so made mine into power recaro seats love them. Also gave me a reason to install the Laguna seca rear seat delete since the front recaro are white striped. Had the rear bar powder coated white. Love it

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
^ sounds like a sick setup!

I'm going the cheap route with TMI seat covers and foam kit that slightly resemble the recaros and will also match my blue rear seat delete

- Aj -

Established Member
^ sounds like a sick setup!

I'm going the cheap route with TMI seat covers and foam kit that slightly resemble the recaros and will also match my blue rear seat delete

That is a neat setup - would like to see how they turn out.

shelby2

Established Member
^ would love to see it when your done. Are you going to Carlisle this year?

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
I see you are stationed at Schofield, my old stomping grounds from 08-12. You ever cruise down at the NEX on Friday and Sat nights?

I have a few buddies that go there pretty often. I've yet to make it down there. I'm either too tired or too drunk on the weekends, lol.

I've been here since NOV11 and have about 200 days left till I PCS back to Germany. Yes I hate it here. The condition of the roads alone make my blood boil on a daily basis.

TERMIN8U!

Established Member
I think these didnt have airbags..I saw them on ebay... am I right?

Yes they didnt have airbags. To me its not a big issue, but I wonder how hard it would be to swap the airbags from my seats to the Recaro's

Users who are viewing this thread