What would you recommend?

luvgun74

Established Member
Ok so i think my next mod will be an o/r x pipe, so anyone have a good one in mind that will go well with my frpp 5gt's? I want loud and obnoxious, but i don't want to buy a mid-pipe only to find it sounds like crap AFTER i buy and install. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated. Everything is still stock on exhaust minus the 5gt's btw. Headers i'm told really don't make that much of a difference in sound and i just can't see forking out a grand when i really don't need headers yet. :shrug:

luvgun74

Established Member
Yeah i was liking the price of JBA's, but i wanted to check before i bought. I had a bassanni o/r x with single chamber flowmasters on my 98 cobra and managed to have headaches for the first 2 weeks of driving, but got MAD compliments on the sound.

skyhighsd

Established Member
If you add the JBA and its not loud enough for you then it is your mufflers after that and not your o/r x pipe. They had one of the best prices when I was looking fit was great. I can pm you a place that is not a vendor on here that sells them you will not beat there price and they ship crazy cheap. They are by my house and have saved me a ton of money on stuff really good guys.

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
If you add the JBA and its not loud enough for you then it is your mufflers after that and not your o/r x pipe. They had one of the best prices when I was looking fit was great. I can pm you a place that is not a vendor on here that sells them you will not beat there price and they ship crazy cheap. They are by my house and have saved me a ton of money on stuff really good guys.

send me that P/M...my crazy friend is looking for more rumble...lol
any sound clips?

tks

Users who are viewing this thread