What would you rather have... Ferrarii Enzo or Porsche Carrera GT?

What would you rather have...

• Carrera GT

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Ferrari Enzo

Votes: 29 59.2%

• Total voters

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
I was driving today and I saw a Carrera GT... it was amazing. It got me thinking... What would you rather have... Ferrarii Enzo or Porsche Carrera GT?

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
From a track/street standpoint the Enzo. From a street/track standpoint the CGT. If I would have to guess about strait line acceleration and handling, I would assume the enzo is superior. I would rather have a Koenigsegg CCR than either though.

Acceleration: 0-100 km/h (0–62 mph) 3.2 seconds
Top speed: 395+ km/h (242+ mph)
Standing quartermile: 9 seconds, end speed 235 km/h (146 mph)
Braking distance: 31 m (100–0 km/h)
Lateral g-force: 1.3 g
Fuel consumption: Highway travel: 13 l/100 km
Combined: 17 l/100 km

dougwg

Established Member
Dave,

you mean one of these?

ToKoeni1.JPG

Cobra #2100

Established Member
I would by a Linginenfelter 427 TT. Living here I still get a 24mo warranty and 27 miles to the gallon.

2004 Culebra

Established Member
I would go with the Enzo without a doubt... Apart form my snake I have always liked the ferrari's. Never really been a big P fan...

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
yeah if u can get your hands on Koneigsegg parts mabe you could hook me up:idea: cause that would be soo pimp to have parts from that car on our cars. I mean its the least Koneigsegg can do afterall they are using our engines:lol:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Both are sweet cars, but I think the CGT has the edge in the "chick-magnet" department.

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Porsche GT3 RS

Not being a Porsche officianado (even though I had one 35 years ago) I watched in amazement (and was lapped by) at GT 3 RS last week at the big track at Willow Springs. I passed the Vipers and Vettes....this dude blew by me!

Here is the point...also watching were a crew from a Million $$ tractor trailer rig with "Ferrari Racing" on the trailer. Although they were in their flame suits...they never took their car out of the trailer. They just watched the Porsche with their arms folded. I could see the ass end...a Ferrari no doubt...model not known. Gentlemen...that GT 3 RS is one MF'ing bad motor scooter!

SVTADVISOR

The Cobra Doctor
Established Member
Which car do you think you could actually drive every day? Porsche has always been a useable supercar in my mind. Ask anyone who owns a Ferrari how usable they are. Ferrari is a beautiful car but not always a well built car.

BlueSHO

i love lamp
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTADVISOR
Which car do you think you could actually drive every day? Porsche has always been a useable supercar in my mind. Ask anyone who owns a Ferrari how usable they are. Ferrari is a beautiful car but not always a well built car.

actually ferrari's have been good the past 10 years with build quality/reliablity. and when the enzo first came out all the reviews said its amazingly docile when you want it to be. its just like driving any other sports car in drivabilty department.

on the other hand, i heard the 6.25" clutch on the porche is VERY difficult in traffic. very grabby from what i understand. and i guess its eery to drive, you have to keep close attention because it revs, and de-revs SO fast with there not being a flywheel. its like a bike.

bobh

Not so Senior SVT Poster
Established Member
Hypothetical questions like that are like asking, "Who would you rather have, Shania Twain or Faith Hill?"

I ain't particular. :)

BenD

Established Member
I'd just like to have about $18 grand spare cash and I smoke the Porsche's and Ferrari's. I can smoke the Modena's now with just 474RWHP.

Just think what you could do with a Kenny Bell SC sitting on top of a custom built stroker motor.

Users who are viewing this thread