What would you pay?

sparky701

Established Member
Mint bone stock 93 cobra red with leather, only 17.5k miles no sunroof. I think i'm going to give up on a red with black interior cobra and just buy this one. Thanks

jspalmer01

Established Member
sparky701 said:
Mint bone stock 93 cobra red with leather, only 17.5k miles no sunroof. I think i'm going to give up on a red with black interior cobra and just buy this one. Thanks

17-18K

sparky701

Established Member
It's not the one ebay, it's in autotrader. The seller won't go below 18,500. The car needs either a new batttery or an alternator.

sparky701

Established Member
Well fellas i'm going to go and pick up the car on sunday, hopefully everything goes good. The owner took it to the dealer to get a new battery and alternator installed so it should be good to go.

SCT93COBRA

Established Member
sparky701 said:
Well fellas i'm going to go and pick up the car on sunday, hopefully everything goes good. The owner took it to the dealer to get a new battery and alternator installed so it should be good to go.
Good luck, hope its everything you want for $18,500. I would make sure everything is perfect. The value will only go up on these cars!

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Congrads on the new ride.

Call the dealer and ask them to do an ATW (around the wheel) inspection.

Its a complete inspection on the car, the dealer will know what you mean.

sparky701

Established Member
Hey Bad boy, I called the dealer and asked them to do a atw check and everything looks great, thanks for that idea. I'm getting the car for 17,800, thats more then I want to spend. I just have to sell some of my guns, oh well. This time i'm not going to sell it like I sold my old 93 cobra blk on blk with 22k miles.

Users who are viewing this thread