What would you do???

Trbo6gn1

Established Member
Just looking to get some input on what you guys would suggest for my next cosmetic Mod. I ditched the quarter louvers and am glad i did. Also do you think the car would look good with the brembo's powdercoated gloss black?

3e610751.jpg

f9203abe.jpg

1f517856.jpg

Entrenched

Established Member
could be cheaper to buy the GT500 brembo from Tousley. That's what I did. Sold my stock calipers for what I paid for the GT500 calipers (-$100 for the core charge)

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
I wouldn't change anything personally. I mean the Brembos would be cool, but no need to go crazy. Car looks great as it is!

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
i wish they would have done them in RED or Gloss black. not a huge fan of the flat black calipers. I think the gloss would look way better

Entrenched

Established Member
calipers

$430 from Tousley + $100 core; new rotorpro rotors were $320; Goodridge lines were $125; HPS pads were $65

Sold all my stock stuff for $750 the day it came off the car (i think its a reasonable price) so I spent $290 on brake upgrade. Rotors are sitting in my office.

462.jpg

grnenvy

Established Member
Hey

Does your car stop any better? Did u do anything with the back brakes? Also do they offer that calibur in RED?

$430 from Tousley + $100 core; new rotorpro rotors were $320; Goodridge lines were $125; HPS pads were $65

Sold all my stock stuff for $750 the day it came off the car (i think its a reasonable price) so I spent $290 on brake upgrade. Rotors are sitting in my office.

462.jpg

Entrenched

Established Member
Does your car stop any better? Did u do anything with the back brakes? Also do they offer that calibur in RED?

I was gonna powdercoat my stock caliper gloss black but these GT500 calipers were not that expensive. My car does stop better but this is probably a relfection of Hawk pads all around, stainless lines, and Super Blue fluid change.

JL-KA

Established Member
God I love Sterling Grey. I really hope it ends up being one of the colors used to replace the once affected by Japan. Has that been officially announced yet?

Car looks awesome.

I agree with you on painting the calipers. One other thing I would do is tint the side markers.

Users who are viewing this thread