What Would You Do???

02true blue L

Established Member
my neighbors have a dog that WILL NOT shut up!
I am pissed,they had been keeping the dog locked up in a shed for about 2 weeks,till yesterday they finally built a little enclosure in the back of their yard for this poor animal,and their yard is huge and fenced in,but they only seem to want it to guard their shed and back of their house,they are mexicans,about 6 live in a tiny house,700 sq ft home!!
cops won't do nothing,i need to do something,i can't go another night of sleeplessness,it's bullshit!

02true blue L

Established Member
i contacted the humane society and the city,the police, my neighbors are pissed,they already gave them a print out of city ordinance and stuff about barking dogs,but nothing seems to work with these people.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
I'd feet it antifreeze if it was a cat, but I kind of have a soft spot for dogs.

Just blow the house up so the dog goes quick and painless.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
02true blue L said:
i contacted the humane society and the city,the police, my neighbors are pissed,they already gave them a print out of city ordinance and stuff about barking dogs,but nothing seems to work with these people.

animal control would be your best bet. you need a form of animal cops like the animal planet series.

also call peta. people for ethical treatment of animals. tell them that your neighbor is killing thier dog. they should do something about it, otherwise they are just another left wing farce.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Well I think you should take caseypayne's advice ... and .. ask yourself .... "what would Jesus do" .. then do the opposite ....

Sonic Blue GT

Banned
report the mexicans to federal immigration..with luck maybe they will be illegal and get sent home packing....as for the dog....keep feeding the dog chocolate ex-lax until he shits himself dead.

SVTCOBRAKID

Established Member
I also have a soft spot for dogs. Frag grenade??? Got access to any of those. Haha call animal control and work things out. Good luck

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Sonic Blue GT said:
report the mexicans to federal immigration..with luck maybe they will be illegal and get sent home packing....as for the dog....keep feeding the dog chocolate ex-lax until he shits himself dead.

:nonono: maybe you should follow your own advice and take ex-lax pills:idea:

Users who are viewing this thread