What would you do with 20k to blow?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Actually OP, I vote you find a good DZ nearby, get your A-License, then go on a bad ass skydiving trip hitting multiple DZs along the way.

Jaysin

Established Member
I'd pay off some of my smaller debts, put some in savings, and use some to fix up some stuff around the house.

However, if you're just wanting to blow it, I'd sell the Terminator and add another 20-25k to the existing 20k, and go put a down payment on a new fun car. Or if you're happy with the Cobra and don't want to sell, then I'd sell the DD, the ATV and motorcycles that don't get any use, then add that money to the existing 20k and get a different DD.

limitedex

Love me some SVT
Established Member
So to save and/or invest one must be young?

Sounds like you have enough money, investments, and stuff. Give it to your 12 year old.

But hypothetically, if you absolutely want to blow it, I would put it towards a new house with more property and more forgiving HOA. Honestly what I would do.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Add a lot more to it and buy a nice sized piece of land somewhere that you can vacation to/camp/enjoy and eventually build a house on.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I don't have any debt other than my Mortgage and 20k wouldn't pay that off.

Maybe a nice trip with half and put the other half into some toys. Already have a vacation booked for October though, so trip would have to wait til next summer so that sort of sucks.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
It sucks you can think of more things you can't do with 20k.
But I bet I could make it last all winter sledding in the mountains somewhere.

Zodiac

Established Member
I'll take it. I could use more money in my savings. Write it off as a charitable donation.

Shame I don't have any family left, a nice inheritance would be great.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol OP already said he wants to blow/spend it on something. If his mortgage is his only debt then its not really a big deal if the house will be paid by retirement. He has investments and is older. Good god people need to give it a rest. You can't take it with you.

OP, I would go on a trip maybe two and blow the rest on your daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread