What would you do if you owned lambo

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
If I was the Lambo owner and seen this video, I would forward the video to the police and ask them to help identify and press charges against who ever vandalized his/her car.

B746

Resident Logician
Established Member
That guy is jelly as ****. He also deserves an ass kickin' after that.

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
If the owner did go to the cops and show this vid do you think the LEO's would say anything about him speeding?

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
If the owner did go to the cops and show this vid do you think the LEO's would say anything about him speeding?

Just because someone yells "Keep Racing" doesn't mean he was racing or speeding...

Unless he had a radar, he has no idea how fast the Aventador was going. Instead of throwing a rock, childishly, if he was really concerned about the Aventador's alleged speed he would have called the police.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Wow. That driver probably did the right thing by not getting out and confronting the rock thrower but if I were the driver I would have a VERY difficult time not getting out. The driver looks like he could have been concerned about further damage being done to the car and wanted to get it out of there, which I certainly understand that.

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Dbyz0EW.jpg

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I'm not the fighting type, but I would have had to stomp a mud hole in that guys ass.

If he didn't want the Lambro racing then he should have just called to cops. The Lambo guy might be loaded but he still spent his hard earned money on that car and that F****T tried to ruin it.

Mystic03

Established Member
simply get out have my passenger drive it home as i commence an asskicking on that ****er

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
Technically he did the right thing by just driving away, but I would have gotten out and pounded the **** out of his head with the same rock. Kind of reminds me of a time when I was coming down the hill in my Cobra and was turning right at blind green light, some chick was jogging with her dog and was gonna cross without the right away and I almost hit her and her dog(like I said, blind curve) instead of her apologizing for almost coming out in front of me, which I would have then apologized too, she proceeded to kick the **** out of my car like it was my fault! I didnt know what to do!? I wanted to get out and "restrain" her but was so caught off guard I just drove off so she couldn't keep kicking my car lol

JD03Cobra

Who's your Daddy!
Established Member
So you get out of the car and beat his ass while the other guy records it. Yeah I'm not big on jail time. Call the police and let them handle it.

SuperFly03

Established Member
Yeah. Someone would catch a beat down for that. One punch to lay him out. Carry his ass to the side walk so he is safe then leave.

Dude wasn't racing (racing himself?). He may have wound out a gear or two for fun but who cares?

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
I'm not the fighting type, but I would have had to stomp a mud hole in that guys ass.

//snip//

.... i am!

"yes officer, the guy trying to pick his teeth up with broken fingers is the one that was throwing rocks at my car"

Users who are viewing this thread