What would win

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
I havent looked at their specs. But i was at the local car show and ther was a TT saleen s7 and a heffner TT ford gt. I was just wondering which would win out of the 2.

- Aj -

Established Member
Looking for a new car already? :p

It would be a good race, the Saleen might edge it out due to lower weight though (2900lbs).

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Equal boost levels?

If so, the Saleen. It's got a 427 (IIRC), better compression ratio (around 11:1 with the TT!) and it's lighter...

jj1987

Established Member
CHINI said:
I havent looked at their specs. But i was at the local car show and ther was a TT saleen s7 and a heffner TT ford gt. I was just wondering which would win out of the 2.
Joe's GT ran down a TT saleen at the ford gt national meet, Tony posted about it IIRC.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
CHINI said:

depends on if you are racing the 1/4 mile or top speed, etc.

most TT ford gt's run enough boost that they are putting down 1000+ hp so no matter how you slice it the 750-1000 crank hp TT saleen S7 is gonna get beat. the saleen is alot lighter car though and so in a road race it should win regardless of the power difference. :read:

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
at symbolic motorcars in La Jolla, California they have a TT S7 parked next to a Bugatti Veyron :coolman:
what an awesome site that is :rockon: those two cars are just off the charts :bowdown:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread