What would be a fair asking price for my mach

Nightmare90gt

Established Member
Like the title says what would be a fair asking price for my mach.
2003 torch red mach 1 manual
4.75l fully forged bored 20 over arp bolts everywhere only has 2k on motor has 01 cobra intake cams.
Fore fuel rails
Mmr behind intake head cooling mod
ATI harmonic balancer
New Ford racing timing set
Full front maximum motorsports suspension with Koni adjustable shocks
Maximum motorsports full length subframe connectors
Bear 6p calipers
Stainless steel lines all 4 corners
Afs 17x9 and 17x10.5 wheels with mickey thompson street comp tires
03 cobra t56 fully rebuilt with new sliders, 2nd gear, synchros, bronze bushings on all forks, billet keys on all sliders, bronze shifter cup and mgw shifter
01 cobra irs fully upgraded with t2r limited slip, oem 3.55 gears, full tilt boogie racing bushings and heavy duty endlinks, 9/16 bolts, 03 cobra driveshaft flange, solid pinion spacer new bearing, ftbr diff lowering mount, ford racing cover milled, new brake calipers, 03 cobra front diff brace and Koni sa coilovers by maximum motorsports.
Sound system speakers all stock with clarion equalizer and 4 channel amp hooked up to nexus 7 tablet that looks stock.

03 cobra fuel tank with pumps
Bassani off road x pipe with Flowmaster stainless steel exhaust
Sct tsx has been tuned by Bama with datalogging

Trans and rear suspension have less than 500 miles
The bad

Driver seat has a tear in it.
The title is rebuilt
The body has 166k miles
Front bumper is black cause I wanted a 03 cobra one instead of the 01 cobra.

I was thinking of asking 15k didn't know if it sounded unreasonable.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
15k is a bit high, due to the rebuilt title. It offsets the built motor in value imo.

I'd go 13-14k and see where it goes.

4a7191a

Established Member
Miles and rebuilt title hurt it alot. Banks won't touch it for a loan and digging 15k out of the bank for a um... Iffy investment is a hard market to sell in. Motor could die in a week and buyer is stuck with an awful amount of loss.

I went to go buy a car a while back, deal couldn't be made. Car was awesome. Guy called and said the motor went and asked if I was willing to buy it with a blown motor at a really cheap price.

Nightmare90gt

Established Member
Usaa allowed a loan to be taken out on it. So some banks do they said it was worth 10500 nada even with bad title. But I know how people think when a car has a rebuilt title which this car should have never gotten. That sucks with the motor that blew. I know and you know that you can't build this car for this cheap I have way more into it and have the receipts. Lol I always figured 15k was a little ambitious that's why I asked here. Miles are kind of a whatever to me since the entire drivetrain is new.

Fomoco69

Established Member
Miles and rebuilt title hurt it alot. Banks won't touch it for a loan and digging 15k out of the bank for a um... Iffy investment is a hard market to sell in. Motor could die in a week and buyer is stuck with an awful amount of loss.

I went to go buy a car a while back, deal couldn't be made. Car was awesome. Guy called and said the motor went and asked if I was willing to buy it with a blown motor at a really cheap price.
Ten four....low mileage /one owner / stock is the only way to go

Users who are viewing this thread