What will it run? Heading to the track friday night.

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
I have a silver 04 cobra. Mods are 2.93 upper,4lb lower,kooks l/t, o/r x, mac catback,sra swap,mcloud rst clutch,ported t/b and plenum,detriot locker,c-clip eliminators,31 spline axles,upr control arms upper and lower. Its a full weight car and am super curious what it will run. The car has 18s with et streets on them but have a set of pro-stars I can throw on for the night. I will post times after runs......

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Have you driven any other cars at the track? Car could run anywhere from 11.50s to 12.50s. Hard to tell. Good luck and make sure to report back. Try and get a video too.

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
absolutely horrid to be honest with you. it trapped at 115. it was deff embarrassing my 60' was 2.2. I only got 3 passes in though. Now I've got a horrific noise pass head I'm hoping its a header leak. It doesn't look good though

islander033

Established Member
absolutely horrid to be honest with you. it trapped at 115. it was deff embarrassing my 60' was 2.2. I only got 3 passes in though. Now I've got a horrific noise pass head I'm hoping its a header leak. It doesn't look good though

Sorry to hear about your potential mechanical issues.

It is always humbling going to the track for the first time. Driver mod comes with ass time at the strip. Your times will only get better from here...lol.

blacknbluecobra

Sprayed and Dismayed
Established Member
Its coming from the pass side. The car isn't down on power just the noise. I didn't hear it until I was on the return road

Users who are viewing this thread