what will be the complaints on 11/17?

o2gt

Established Member
so the new gt350 appears to be set for its public unveiling monday morning. It should prove to be a very interesting car and maybe something we have not seen before out of a mustang. But people always seem to be disappointed in something about these cars. I thought it might be interesting to try and forecast what those complaints and negative comments might be. I think this could turn out to be a very good car and cant wait to see what monday brings.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Complaints? Surely you jest :coolman:

Too heavy
Looks like a ____________
No boost = piece of shit
Ain't no Hellcat

I personally think that whatever they reveal will surprise everyone. Most everyone. There's always going to be the negative types chiming in.

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Hahahahaha^^^^

As long as it runs low 11's all motor and spanks gluteus maximus on the track(don't care too much about the track but I want Ford to be number one) I'll be ok with the car.

Saleen4971

Established Member
it will be impressive, but IMO what ford needs to do is tighten up the suspension, drop a few pounds, toss some wider meats on with some more power. it wouldnt take a LOT to make the S550 much better (not to speak ill of it in any way, mind you) - but a more track/performance oriented approach would reuire all of those things. the typical way of going about it these days is "more power, stiffer, and heavier"

93SVTvenom

Established Member
Hopefully not the case ... but maybe cost ... I remember the Z28 and everyone quarreling over the cost ... If it is in the 50K - 60K region then there shouldn't be too many issues ... 75K though and you may hear quite a bit.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
5.2ltr flat plane crank making 550 to the tire NA, track suspension and brakes. The car will be a real performer on a road course. If Ford is smart they will have dropped in forged internals to handle boost applications pushing to 800rwhp levels. People will still complain.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I think if its priced right, 60ish at most, there might not be to many complaints. Oh ya, weight... as long as it hasnt gained weight compaired to the already porky S550 GT too.....

dom418

Established Member
" I'm glad I have my super ultra rare, over the top raw, never to be outdone, ever ever ever forever 662 hp...that's right boys, 662hp 13/14 GT500 that was hand made by. Mr Shelby himself and will appreciate every year"

"Ah my ego feels so much better now, back to the comforts of Team Shelby now"

Or for the 5.bro s

"Meh, the back looks like ass and the front looks like a fusion, I'll be keeping my 5.0, adding a boss intake, quad tip exhaust, and a tune. Nothing on the street can take down the almighty 5.0, 5.bro fo life!"

Last edited:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Not enough cupholders, hard to get child safety seats properly installed.

Users who are viewing this thread