what wide band?

SmokinCobra420

Kush is good MmmKay!
Established Member
Im buying a wide band and wanna get some feed back on the best choice. Im looking at the aeroforce set up, Innovate, or was wondering what everyone has.Also is there a need for running two wideband sensors? like one on each side or is it ok to run just one?

boostingwild

Established Member
not to thread hijack but anyone here put the widebands in place of the secondary o2 sensors. i mean alot of guys run catless and secondary o2 are useless expecially if you can use tune to eliminate them.

so why put extra bungs into exhaust?

anyone do this?

Riceater52910

Established Member
Im buying a wide band and wanna get some feed back on the best choice. Im looking at the aeroforce set up, Innovate, or was wondering what everyone has.Also is there a need for running two wideband sensors? like one on each side or is it ok to run just one?

I personally run the Dynojet2 wideband, all good so far. Only thing i dislike is the gauge its too damn bright at night, i need to put some window tint on it or something. As for running two you really shouldnt have too assuming all the injectors are in working order. I honestly dont know how one bad injector would average out in the wideband reading, probally not enough to avoid engine damage if one were to lean out.

Riceater52910

Established Member
not to thread hijack but anyone here put the widebands in place of the secondary o2 sensors. i mean alot of guys run catless and secondary o2 are useless expecially if you can use tune to eliminate them.

so why put extra bungs into exhaust?

anyone do this?

I researched this myself and the general thinking was that the further up the midpipe you mount it the more accurate the reading, along with a quicker response time. My instructions even specified the o2 weld bung be installed so that when the sensor seats it clocked in a certain position. Cant remember what exact position though.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I have a aem, which isn't working properly. In the future I'll be getting the aeroforce interceptor, then eventually adding there a/f setup to it.

Users who are viewing this thread