what used to be the MOSI show in Tampa

Murder Snake

SnakeBT
Established Member
from an e-mail I received:

August 18, 2012
Dear Friend:
I’m sending this email to let you know that our Mustang Club of Tampa will again be holding our annual Mustang and Ford show in 2012. This notice is a little late this year because we have had issues with establishing a new location. That process is now complete and we will be holding our show at the Event Center on the property of the Lazydays RV facility off I-4 east of Tampa. The show flyer shows the exact location of the Event Center.

The paragraph below is a summary of the Show particulars, and a copy of the Show flyer is attached. Please let all your friends and acquaintances know that the show is happening and invite them to join in or just to visit!

Thanks,
Chris Meyer
Show Chairman, Mustang Club of Tampa

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, October 27, 2012
31st Annual Mustang, Shelby and Ford Roundup
Hosted by Mustang Club of Tampa, Bill Currie Ford, Brandon Chamber of Commerce, and Lazydays RV Center; and will be held at the Lazydays Event Center (NEW LOCATION!!) located east of Tampa at East Sligh Avenue and SR 579, off I-4 at Exit 10, approximately 1 mile east of I-75.
Event hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm with check-in running 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Everyone interested in Ford vehicles is invited to attend and there is no charge to simply view the 200+ cars. This annual event promises fun for all and an exciting display of classic and current automobile technology. A portion of the proceeds of the Show will be donated to various local charities.
The show includes classes for ALL years of Mustangs, Shelbys and Ford-powered cars and trucks. Pre-Registration through October 20th is $25.00 per vehicle; and vendors pay $25.00 per 10x20 space. Day of show registration is $30.00 per vehicle.

Users who are viewing this thread