What transmission will the Boss 302 have?

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
I have been curious as to what transmission the Boss will use, will it be the standard GT 6spd that has been having issues, or the more beefy TR6060, or even a whole newly developed transmission specific to the Boss?

I have searched on this and havent found any specifics.

GUY WAGNER

Established Member
trans

It looks like the TR6060 will be the one.That's what SVT enthusiast says in this issue.I'm relieved because that should hold up to the power.I can't wait to get my Boss!

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
It looks like the TR6060 will be the one.That's what SVT enthusiast says in this issue.I'm relieved because that should hold up to the power.I can't wait to get my Boss!

thank god!!! honestly trans worries was really holding me back a little from looking into the Boss...

Fuerza

Established Member

TR6060 with the twin disk clutch from the GT500?

RSKtakR

Established Member
Can someone post the info from a publication confirming which trans/clutch in the BOSS?? EVERYTHING i find says for certain is it is an mt82 and it has the same ratios in the tranny and the clutch assembly is stronger.. ? ?

Fast Willy

Established Member
It is the same as the GT. The different is only the torsen diff if your order the package with that and the recaro seats.

The only 2 options on the car are package 1: Torsen Diff and recaro seats

Package 2: floor mats and car cover.

Fast Willy

Established Member
It is the same as the GT. The different is only the torsen diff if your order the package with that and the recaro seats.

The only 2 options on the car are package 1: Torsen Diff and recaro seats

Package 2: floor mats and car cover.

Users who are viewing this thread