what to use over or with Zaino?

waltd20012002

Established Member
First off I have a black 03 Cobra with 20k on the clock. The paint is fairly decent with a few flaws here and there but nothing major.
I have been using Zaino products and I'm quite pleased with the results.
I just see a lot of talk on here about using carnubas over sealants. So I'm curious to see why so many people do this and which carnuba would be best for me?
I also hand apply and remove. If I were to try a carnuba over the Zaino I would like something that will hold up to the elements pretty good. I live in south Mississippi and temps routinely climb above 100 deg. with alomst 100% humidity. I don't drive in the rain or foul waether unless I get caught in it and I tend to keep the car very clean.
so what do you guys recommend?

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
I wouldn't use anything over the zaino. Carnuba will dull and yellow over time. I use the zanio myself on my Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra and it looks great. After using the polish I hit it with their detail spray.

encasedmetal

WHINO!
Established Member
IMHO wax looks better on brighter paints, and sealants are better for darks- where as wax makes it look deeper, sealants pop and shine- try menzerna FMJ, I use it, as does my buddies dad who scores 999 at every 1000 pt show he goes to, and it's a black car- if you want to see what it does to black paint go to tazmanss.com
look at the pics

Users who are viewing this thread