What to put on the shirts?

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Any clubs sites yuou want me to add.. Got svtperformance.com right now.. Just sept 7-9 Road america? Got a 2000 R on it.. Not really enough to put a 95 r on it.. :-/ But i'll try to squueze a 93 and 95 in..

Ripper

And Then Some............
Established Member
Gime some suggestions.. Looking for a cobra R symbol.. It's by no means finished.. I just need some opinions and or ideas..
shirt.jpg

kevin

i really like the "pencil line" outlines of the r. i'm wondering tho, instead of three of the 00r, how bout one of each - the top car - front left 3/4, middle car front right 3/4, bottom car front left 3/4 and then stagger the three above each other. then you could put the road america map, dates and 1st annual r convention on the opposite side of the t-shirt. i think it's important to give all three models equal billing for our first effort event.

what colors are you thinking about for the t-shirt itself?

just my thots.

kevin

or maybe put the fronts of all three cars on the front of the shirt and the backs on the back. not sure where to put the other stuff but the other stuff does need to be on it somewhere.

Cobra-R

Established Member
I'm sure Dean would take any pic of his 95 R that we needed, so we need to work on the 93 R picture.

Brian

R-CODE

Established Member
RA shirts

hey all,

I believe there is a picture of a 93R at mustangweekly.com go to the gallery under 93z it should be there somewhere. When i go to "The Woodward Dream Cruise" i'll take some photos of my 93R and video footage....
But i really like the sexy women on the shirts; SEXY!

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
Ripper,

I will go home this evening and go through my archives of the 93 Cobra R picture I have that I copied/acquired a long time ago from Ford's website before flash, and will send you all I have.. What is your size limit on email so I know not to go over that size?

Matt

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
I emailed a 93R owner this morning and asked them for a few pictures. We'll see if they come through for us. I also invited them to the RA event.

JKCOBRA98

Established Member
(Sorry ********* But for the bandwidth i'm gonan cut these out but thanx man!)

How about these for now?

Last edited:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Awesome shirts. I have a few things that I will talk about in the other thread with the front and back pictures.

I'm getting more and more excited about this meet!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread