What to pay

87lc2

Established Member
Sold my 96 Cobra last year and have regretted it ever since. Anyway, found a nice, one owner 01 Cobra Vert with 125k on it. Car is bone stock and engine was replaced by Ford (with paperwork) @ 75k.

Havent followed values on the New Edge Cobras much as Ive always has SN95's. Hoping you guys could give me an idea of what to pay for this thing. Dont like the higher miles, but the car is pretty clean and the newer engine helps. Any input appreciated.

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
It would be helpful if you could post the asking price. Dealership or private party? Feel free to use NADA and KBB as a guideline for pricing and negotiate according to the market around your region.

G'luck !

87lc2

Established Member
He's asking $9500, which I think is a bit high (private seller). KBB is around $10,600 and NADA clean retail is $11,250. Just a bit worried about the mileage on the car hurting resale because I know I wont keep the car for too long, even with the new engine. Just wanted to get some real world opinions from you guys before I make an offer. Going to look at the car today.

Users who are viewing this thread