What to get the GF for xmas??

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Im stumped, shes so hard to shop for. What is everyone else getting their GF for xmas? :shrug: :shrug:
I need some :idea: 's

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
The three things you can get women when you realize you dont know what to get them..
1.) Flowers *obviously*
2.) Candles *all women like candles..*
3.) A picture frame *can put a pic of you and her in it, she will love it*

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Lupuri said:
Get for his GF...not him!

Hey he doesn't have to get lingerie..there are other things that i'm sure she would want from there besides that... :idea: perfume, nighties, normal clothes but of course the best is the lingerie :beer:

FSSNK

Established Member
Diamond tennis bracelet,2CT,and a trip to Hawaii next year. Probably going to propose to her then. I think it's time to settle down. Hope she does'nt read this!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Women love items that smell good. Candles are good, different kinds of bath soap work. I don't know anything that could be personalized due to the circumstances but make it seem like you put some thought into it. Something the two of you could share together, maybe something erotic (oils :)) the possibilitys are endless.

Quick question, how long have the two of you been together? This makes a difference, 1 month = some candy and a card, 6 months - 1 year = something thought provoking.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
FSSNK said:
Diamond tennis bracelet,2CT,and a trip to Hawaii next year. Probably going to propose to her then. I think it's time to settle down. Hope she does'nt read this!

Watch out for the locals, no "do your own thing day" you might be in jail after stuffing a pineapple down some skirted mans throat. :burnout:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
After 26 years of marriage I can guarantee you will not go wrong with jewelry. Remember: Diamonds are a girls best friend.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
whatever you do, don't get her a major appliance. this doesn't work...
however, a gift certificate to a spa so she can be pampered for a day works really good.

HIGDON

Keeping The Red In
Established Member
66speed said:
im gonna steal this one from ron white..."diamonds....that'll shut 'er up"
Yep, get her some rocks. That should keep her busy.. . . .thanking you :banana:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
MidLifeC said:
After 26 years of marriage I can guarantee you will not go wrong with jewelry. Remember: Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Read and heed.

If you did it right she'll be crying for joy, she won't know what to say...it will be absolute bliss for you for weeks, and it stays pretty good after that. If I knew the effect diamonds had on my girlfriend I would have done it sooner.

One caveat...you can't get her the same thing time after time. If you get her diamond earrings this year get her a diamond necklace next year if you're so inclined.

Of course, this is for relationships that have been together for a while...if you're talking less than a year other suggestions would be better.

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
I would say stay the fauck away from diamonds...then they would expect that kinda shiat every year! Buy her the Harry Potter box set :).

Users who are viewing this thread