What to do??????

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
OK Need the car in the Body Shop right.
Well the screwed up thing is after meeting all u bad folks :p, my weekend schedule is all booked like mad.

LACR 9/12
Clutch 9/13
Carlsbad 9/20
McCoy 9/27

Damn.....were do i squeeze in my repair? I dont want to push the shop to finish the Job since i want an A1 Perfect Job....but i dont want to be with out a car @ McCoy's.

Do i wait to fix the car until after McCoy's? Right now i dont care about the damage & folks seeing it but i do mind not have the car at the show.

What em i going to do?

Last edited:

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
You've got a pm. But take your time, let the shop do it right. Everyone that is gonna be there should know about your little mishap, so it shouldn't be too bad. Lets find or make a big sticker of a bandaid, that would rock!

CobraRLC

Established Member
You have 15 days to get it fixed for the McCoyMills event. I say wait until after you busy schedule. That way you will be able to scoot out the perfect paint and body shop.....People will be looking under the hood and not at the rear quarter panel......or if you find a miricle worker get done now.....

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Cool. So it will be after the McCoy deal....this way i can feel good that they will take there time to do a good job.

Thanks to all my peps for all the great support.

Damn i love this site even if it good me hooked bad on mods :p

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
Whats wrong with mods? Gives you something to work for....

:eek: Young Walker :nonono:

For every thing u get u will need to make money for it. Nothing is free in that sense. So if i dont make the money for this or that....sooner or later it will kick me in the AHOLE.

But for now i can just squeeeeezzzeeee the mods in ;-)

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
"I will work for Mods".......P Moddy

P Moddy...was that you I saw on 6th and Main yesterday?
If you need help there is always a meeting every night in every city....12 Step program son.

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
pmoddy, which is exactly why i have been taught to use credit cards very sparingly. I'm taking econ right now, so I'm learning it all...

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
pmoddy, which is exactly why i have been taught to use credit cards very sparingly. I'm taking econ right now, so I'm learning it all...

very wise. w/ this car, if i can't pay cash for mods, i won't buy it.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
very wise. w/ this car, if i can't pay cash for mods, i won't buy it.

:eek:

Moma didnt teach me right i guess :bash:

:nonono:

This is when i love to hear Metalica Dyers Eve :beer:

Dear Mother Dear Farther..... :loser:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:eek:

Moma didnt teach me right i guess :bash:

:nonono:

Me neither...:shrug: ...I'm looking at balance transfers right now...I think I can do a lil' shuffling of funds and place my order with Eric for the blower :eek:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by L.B.
Me neither...:shrug: ...I'm looking at balance transfers right now...I think I can do a lil' shuffling of funds and place my order with Eric for the blower :eek:

:lol: Thats what i was doing last night :lol:

But im still thinking of some nice BBS rims....aint that right Allan ;-)

stang99

Why didn't you buy a Cobra if you are going to put a blower on your car? I am not being rude, but, won't you need to redo the Mach 1 completely to lower the compression and beef up the internals if you are going to run boost? I seem to recall problems with the 96-01 aluminum block Cobras when they put s/c's on them.

Originally posted by L.B.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Why didn't you buy a Cobra if you are going to put a blower on your car? I am not being rude, but, won't you need to redo the Mach 1 completely to lower the compression and beef up the internals if you are going to run boost? I seem to recall problems with the 96-01 aluminum block Cobras when they put s/c's on them.

Nah...he is not going to run a crazy amount of boost. Max is 8psi & low is 6psi so the bottom end will hold up.

Wounder if the Mach1 has the 4main bolt or the 6main bolt?

Sucks that we only have the 4main bolts holding the Crank :(

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Confession time

Hi...my name is BALDSNAKE and I'm a Mod Junkie. As I write this my Kenny Brown rear shock tower brace is going on one building over. And, (this is sooooo humiliating) just ordered my Nitto 555Rll's for my Willow run on Oct 9th. OK P Moddy do I need to list my mods now to be clean and sober? Yeah...like you should know!

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
I guess that's why I'm tinkering with the Vert a little bit again -- after I said 'no more'.

I'm applying the refund check for the long-term warranty that I s-s-s-stoopidly purchased to
MORE MODS :D :burnout:
(they take their time giving money back to you. Started trying to get the refund 8/21.) :loser:
JW

stang99

Say NO to mods. Help fight mod adiction. Join a support group, such as Wives's Against Mods (WAM). Go back through all your credit card and check ledger records and see exactly how much you have spent so far. The first step is to admit that you all have a problem. Myself, I have the mod thing under control. I can take it or leave it. I am not at all obsessed with my car and I do not devote too much time to the car or to this board. It does not interfere witih my work or my life.
Gotta go. LACR will be opening their gates soon. Also, I have to dust my car off before I go over there. I saw a speck of dirt on it, I think.

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
But im still thinking of some nice BBS rims....aint that right Allan ;-)

balance transfers and 2nd's on the house!!! :D my rear tires came in yesterday, now just waiting for the dang wheels to show up. hopefully they'll be here by end of next week - they had to get shipped from bbs to the vendor. apparently they won't dropship direct.. . :(

Originally posted by Tetge
It does not interfere witih my work or my life.
Gotta go. LACR will be opening their gates soon. Also, I have to dust my car off before I go over there. I saw a speck of dirt on it, I think.

:lol: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread