What to do with this car?

IndiaHatCobra

Established Member
I have been working on my 90 for it seems forever, and it is finally put back together, but I dont know if I want to continue to go through the rest of it. It has 160k on it, so the motor is tired, needs a new rear main seal,and under the hood definetely looks like the car is 17 years old. I just painted it Arctic white w/pearl white satin (not even been color sanded and buffed yet) and completely re-did the interior. The car has a salvage title, so is it worth it to continue to dump $ into it with a fresh motor, or mabye I could get out now, hoping to find someone looking for a car to put a motor in. Any thoughts on how much I could ask for the car. The engine does have some good aftermarket stuff on it:
Edlebrock polished intake, BBK 70mm TB and EGR, full MSD ignition, 93 Cobra MAF, BBK headers, Flowmaster weld-ins, recent clutch, new fuel pump, new battery, new smog pump. Also new carpet and headliner. I am working on a custom sub/amp enclosure out of the spare tire well as well. And I still have some fitment issues with the hood and rear hatch.

Lazykid030.gif

Lazykid028.gif

Lazykid026.gif

Lazykid027.gif

Lazykid021.gif

Lazykid012.gif

Lazykid009.gif

Users who are viewing this thread