what to do w/ a rainy weekend, hmmm

chromeyellow98

Established Member
well im at work for a 72hr shift, and the weather sucks so our job is very slow. i pulled the cobra into the shop and i am adding red caliper paint. i am also polishing the "COBRA" on the front calipers so it should be red/polished aluminum up front. I will get some pics up asap but i forgot my camera. i am also polishing the novi 2K. i tried to calibrate the innovate wideband but that didnt work out too good. well im just waiting for paint to dry and wish everyone else in tyhe midatlantic a great weekend......

crash549

kill whitey
Established Member
you should go with yellow calipers if your cars yellow. i'm sure it will still look nice though.

chromeyellow98

Established Member
the problem w/ yellow is it is almost impossible to match to the chrome yellow color.... but red is an awesome contrast....

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Nice love the chrome yellows and the red will look good I just bought a can gonna try it soon.:beer:

fox5oh

OVERWEIGHT COBRA
Established Member
paint your gas tank cover... Black.. It ill give it a much cleaner look from the back of the car

ap7mt1.jpg

its a lot easier to tell vvhen there are headlights pointed behind you

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
what do you use to paint the cover with? mine looks a little dusty and those bands that hold it, well one of em has a bit o' rust.

ctothap

Established Member
deff. do red on the calipers, i have a chrome yellow, and i tried the yellow on the calipers and it looked preaty cheesey. i got 10th ann. calipers now and it looks way better.

Users who are viewing this thread