What to do now !!

01Rapple

Established Member
So i have got a 00 L that i put a stage 2 package from LFP on with a 4 lb lower and also a 90 mm maf and a JLP cold air ram air that i put on my truck. I have owned some mustangs and none of them can compair to the Lightning. So my ? is what should i do now. I am happy for now but i know thats not going to last long. But don't go crazy saying KB or whipple thats just not in the picture lol. But give me some Imput thanks James:-D

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
Nitto DR's and Traction bars and suspension work. Theres no point in making all that power and not being able to put it to the ground.

01Rapple

Established Member
Naw no spray yet but i do got a old bottle lying around here somewhere lol ! I am thinking traction mods next but you know how it goes.

01Rapple

Established Member
I know i go exhuast but i like it kind of like it quite cause its a sleeper untill you hit the gas thats why i love it lol. But on the other hand i know exhuast well help the truck out. SO that ones in the air !

Tazman1

fast is not fast enough!!
Established Member
58" long bars and some new rear shocks. How about some DR's. Or you could just spray it. Okay, I already sprayed mine. So now its down to traction mods for me. Oh wait, I'm getting a Ported Blower soon. I guess you can do that mod too.

LtnRyder

03 636 as well
Established Member
Not sure what all goes into a stage 2, never looked into LFP. If ya haven't already plenum, SBTB, and port the blower. With that you should see 16#s on the gauge and safely exceed your stock limits on the motor. :thumbsup: On the other side ya could just go with what the majority have suggested, traction bars, drop it, and put some drag radials on it and pull better times.

Users who are viewing this thread