What to do next?

RI_2011_GT

Established Member
Brand: Roush TVS 2.3
PSI: 8.5?
Exhaust Upgrades: Roush Axle Back
Under the hood Upgrades: JLT Big Air Intake, AFCO Heat Exchanger,-1 Colder Spark Plugs
Injectors (brand/LB): Ford #47
Tuner/Tune: VMP
Additional Upgrades or information: 82mm pulley, 3:31 Gears
WHP/WTQ: To be determined

Smaller Pulley, Headers, Bigger Throttlebody...?

Bud

Established Member
People have been 9's on the stock headers and gt500 TB. I vote smaller pulley and injectors or bap if needed. Pulleys are so cheap and easy if the motor/fuel can support it.

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
People have been 9's on the stock headers and gt500 TB. I vote smaller pulley and injectors or bap if needed. Pulleys are so cheap and easy if the motor/fuel can support it.

this, the stock headers are pretty solid so there really is no need to replace them unless your really trying to max out your setup. I would go with a smaller pulley, TB, and any other fuel mods to support it. After that, start saving for a new motor, lol:rolling:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I've been meaning to get the car on the dyno. I want to see how my car compares to a similarly modded car with stock headers. You have the heat exchanger and the Jlt so that may make up the difference the headers made on my car.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
How do you like the AFCO Heat Exchanger? Any fitment issues? Thinking of getting one myself.

alex12gt

Established Member
The 79mm is as small as you can go with 47lb injectors and your pretty much at the limit now so i wouldnt wana push to much more and with that jlt and 79mm id bet your at 10 psi aprox......for hp reference i put down 575hp with the stock pulley and jlt

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Alex my boost hits 11psi at the hit the. 82mm pulley then levels to 8.5 I'd be a little worried how much the 79 spikes too

Users who are viewing this thread