What to do next?

mystic24

I am new to this and I have a 04 cobra conv. it has bassani catback, offroad h pipe, 2.75 in upper, shorter gatorback belt, ngk tr6 plugs, JLT true cold air kit. Anyone have any suggestions on what else to do? How much hp do you think I am at now? tq? any help would be appreciated

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
I bet you could be making 470 or better with the o/r H. The only way you can go from here is port and supporting mods, then lower pulley.

sltblock

Established Member
The first Mod on a VERT. should be a good set of subframe connectors(weld in type) and a IRS brace. Then go for the HP mods.

GetBitBiatch

Is that your gf's car?
Established Member
You should beef up the chassis and rear end before you get too carried away in the HP. I would get an IRS and SFCs for sure. A bigger Heat Exchanger is a good way to go as well as a new shifter, MGW and Steeda Tri-Ax shifters seem to be the most popular.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
The first Mod on a VERT. should be a good set of subframe connectors(weld in type) and a IRS brace. Then go for the HP mods.

:rockon: and not MMFLSC's go for something stronger! I can't remember the name now though. With the MMFLSC's our cars are still banana's on a 4 point lift. I think the ones I'm thinking of are Global Wests!

Last edited:

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
:rockon: and not MMFLSC's go for something stronger!
Not liking the MMs huh? I think they do a pretty good job for the money. Made my car stiff enough to lift a drive wheel completely off the ground going up a steep incline on an angle.

Users who are viewing this thread