WHAT TO DO HERE

SCALILOU

Established Member
Lund was very good when he tuned 3 of my cars without any trouble whatsoever. I even had the opposite of what Willie spoke of in regards to fixing someone else's tune. When I tried a different well known tuner, I had nothing but problems. Finally after 30 revisions and the car still nit running correctly, I went back to Lund and he tuned the car easily with no problems.

Unfortunately, Lund is phasing these cars out, and unless you're an existing customer with an Ngauge you're out of luck.

BJ however, is an amazing guy and tuner. He knows these cars inside out. He saved me a lot of money when I was going through the problems with the "different well known tuner." I started to believe after so many revisions, my problem must be mechanical and was planning to start replacing parts, TB, etc.

BJ sent me an RPM limited tune for my mods so I could drive it and rule out a mechanical issue. Car ran perfect with BJs tune, so I was then confident my issues were tune related and I wasn't going crazy.

Unfortunately, BJ won't tune California cars since EPA is starting to come down hard on Tuners that do. So I went back to Lund with the knowledge BJ had given me, and all was perfect.

Moral of the long story is...

If BJ tuned California cars, I would use Venemous and only Venemous for all my tuning needs.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread