What tires should i get?

Camino90

Established Member
Hey guys, i am lookin at a set of new rear tires for the season. i had the nitto invo for the last season and they only lasted about 12000 miles. i want something with a little better tread wear and some decent traction. Has anyone heard anything about the new BFGoodrich g-Force Rival? aslo i have looked at the toyo r888. i know they probably dont have a good treadwear but if they stick i will consider it. i am wanting 315/30/18 but i will go down to a 295 if it is worth it.

98_Undertaker

Established Member
Toyo R888's here but if you weren't happy with the 12,000 miles you wont like the tread wear on these

They do grip insanely well though

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
Continental extreme contact dws 295 35 18 it's a 540aa tire and lasts twice as long as the Nittos. It's quieter and rids smoother. Traction is good depending on power level,gears,driving habits,etc.

Last edited:

Shepp1691

Established Member
I'm running continental dw, didn't think the dws came in a 295, but I guess so, they have the best warranty in the business and ride extremely well, at $250 a piece for the rears I would be sick if they only lasted 12000 miles.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread