What tires do you guys ride on????

cooljeff2

Established Member
I was wandering what tires you ride on and why??

I'm riding on a set of Sumitomo's and i like them alot but i want to change them to a set of BFGoodrich BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 and i was wandering how good they are. i like the design of them and i've here they are really good but i want to know from someone that has them

what are you riding on??

Domesticated

Established Member
Ive been kinda wondering whats good myself, I have the stock contis on my 04 and have heard they dont last AT ALL!! So I am anticipating new tires in the near future, especially with my driving habits lol DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!! I was looking at the new Toyo Proxe 4 (not the FZ4) They are supposed to be top notch... And also the Nitto Neo Gens... But they are both pretty new tires so I havent heard much about em..

AZ SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by cooljeff2
I was wandering what tires you ride on and why??

I'm riding on a set of Sumitomo's and i like them alot but i want to change them to a set of BFGoodrich BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 and i was wandering how good they are. i like the design of them and i've here they are really good but i want to know from someone that has them

what are you riding on??

The KDW 2s are great. That's what I am running. They are a little better than the Contis in the dry and unbelievable in the wet. They are quie a bit stiffer so you don't need the very high pressure the Contis needed for fast cornering. They are noisier in a straight line than my Contis but unlike some people have reported, my Contis were dead quiet.

Primaris

Established Member
I'm runing Kumho Supra 712's for the street. It's a much stiffer tire than the stock conti and I'm not getting any tire noise yet. More grip and better turn in than the stock rubber. :thumbsup:

For autoXing I'm running Kumho Victoracer V700's. Umm... Glue! I should get about 100 miles of wear out of them.

GTO30272

Established Member
The new Proxes 4 are great tires, I was considering them, but I went with the Falken FK451's and I LOVE them. Great design and the handling is top-notch. Other tires that are top notch would be Goodyear Eage F1 DS-3's and Kumho MX's.

Primaris

Established Member
Originally posted by cooljeff2
iwant the new fusion tires but i dont kow how long they last can you tell me

What do you want out of the tire? Performance? Cheap? Long life? Looks? If it's looks I have no input for you. If it's long life get a tire w/ a high tread wear. Performance you have a few choices; F1's, KD's, MX's etc.

Lupuri

Smack that ass bitch!
Established Member
I have the stock Conti's, for dailey driving they are wonderful imo, and handle nicely in the snow/rain.

I was glad I didnt have to drive my stang this last snow storm we got, so I was powersliding the focus and shit. Seems the compound for the Conti's are a bit soft though, not like touring tires should be. Prolly why people are ripping them up.

Users who are viewing this thread