what things erkk you about your car?

lsp408

Established Member
-the paint on mine has lots of spot (could be from sit in dealership), some over spray on the back windshield.
-Stock 18X8 235 tire tuck way inside of fender looks funny.
-interior feel small (compare to camaro and challenger)
-side airbag thingy poking my leather cover. took to dealer and nothing they can do until Ford come out with a fix

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
My A/C fan control knob falls off when I go through a really good slalom or get a great launch. It has only happened 3 times and I think of it as my car telling me "good job".. ')

kingnut

Established Member
My A/C fan control knob falls off when I go through a really good slalom or get a great launch. It has only happened 3 times and I think of it as my car telling me "good job".. ')

wrong forum home skillet.

Timeless

TK-421
Established Member
Paint does have some orange peel look in it depending on color and area of car. Mine seems pretty good, but in the right light on the right section of the car you can notice it...not too bad though. I did have one overspray drip along the passenger window frame that I made the dealership bodyshop fix before taking the car.

Interior leather is on par with cars of its class...not anywhere near the quality of higher end cars that have real nappa leather. I have 3k miles now and it seems to be holding up. Red steering wheel leather I believe will get worn spots, but we shall see.

Terminator_NJ

Established Member
- Steering wheel only tilts
- Headrests only go up/down, cannot tilt forward or lean back
- I have a small but annoying rattle in my driver's door, but all cars have some rattle somewhere

Thats really all I can think of.

99svtkjeld

Established Member
I have a manual so the cup holder's placement sucks. and I have two spots of what looks like overspray on my hood and pass. side fender. Those are my only nit picky complaints though.

Also wish i ordered mine with the Brembo package but thats my fault for being impatient.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I for one wish the seats cupped you you like the cobra
I dont care for the cup holders location
wished the stock shifter sat a little taller

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Yea, its not terrible but its a reach.

We dont need front plates here either but I bought mine from a state that does, and to make it even worse they used too long plate screws on the top so I have 4 holes in the bumper - I just left the plate bracket on and put a flat black blank plate on it. Hate to repaint the bumper for 4 small holes..

We are supposed to have front plates in Ohio and none of my cars have had them for 5+ years. Knock on wood, all I've got is a written warning for civic a couple years back. I told my dealer not to prep it for the front plate. I always carry it in the car but don't plan on running it.

5.0jake

Established Member
Base steering wheels sucks
Base door panels cheesy
Live axle jouncy on bumpy turns
Hesitant power at times especially between 2k-3k rpms (tune should fix that):coolman:

Overall VERY happy!

92fiveohfox

Established Member
The radio/ac controls are all one unit. I purposely bought the base unit planning on swapping to an aftermarket head unit. Can't do that easily now. There are a few solutions out ATM but they are all ugly or not very functional and expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread