did your mind :burnout:

did you not :read: the rules?

where you :sleeping: at the wheel?

did you go :mj: ?

and it's even yellow:bored:

no matter what ya doo. i'll still be your bubba brudder:beer:

Andy M

Established Member
we just THOUGHT he had a bad attitude before... now that he's got the shit yellow bowtie car, he will be un-bearable?!! Brian, you know there's a name for someone like you buddy??? TRAITOR!!!!!! :bash: :D ;-)

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by retics4me
look at the fruitcake:loser:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey jason, i almost laughed as hard as i did on the way to the airport.........almost.........not quite, but almost :beer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
They say everytime a bell rings an angel gets its wings...

whenever an R owner buys a Vette, the angels catch on fire.

Cobra-R

Established Member
Ugg, I can't believe how good Jason is at photo shoppign pics, your innocent and pure moderator would never do such a thing...........unless provoked. ;)

Brian

BTW: The Yellow "Lightning Killer" Killed a certain silver Lightning saturday at the drag strip, life is good. :D

retics4me

Established Member
Originally posted by NJ2000R
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey jason, i almost laughed as hard as i did on the way to the airport.........almost.........not quite, but almost :beer: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah that was pretty $hitty :eek:

retics4me

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Ugg, I can't believe how good Jason is at photo shoppign pics, your innocent and pure moderator would never do such a thing...........unless provoked. ;)

Brian

BTW: The Yellow "Lightning Killer" Killed a certain silver Lightning saturday at the drag strip, life is good. :D

Thats ok i can handle it . I figured out my traction problem so when the nice weather hits youll go down ! ;-)Its a pretty nice car you have there but a little too small for my fat a$$. But a little guy like you fits just fine:(

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Brian

]

well i'm certainly impressed then. congratulations on a wonderful job of photoshopping that yellow thing into the photo:dw: :lol: :lol:

Andy M

Established Member
oh no... all this talk of "shit yellow" cars has made me feel like :xpl: :shrug:

Brian, I hope you know we are just having a "shit-load" (I couldn't resist!!) :rollseyes :bash: of fun at your expense buddy!!! But then, you opened the door by purchasing said shit yellow vehicle in the first place.!! :bash: :burn: :D ;-) :lol: :lol:

oh yeah, and I am sooooo impressed (NOT!!) that your 3100 pound sports car beat a 4000+ pound TRUCK!! hehe!!!! :bash: :kaboom: :loser: ;-) ;-)

Last edited:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
oh no... all this talk of "shit yellow" cars has made me feel like :xpl: :shrug:

Brian, I hope you know we are just having a "shit-load" (I couldn't resist!!) :rollseyes :bash: of fun at your expense buddy!!! But then, you opened the door by purchasing said shit yellow vehicle in the first place.!! :bash: :burn: :D ;-) :lol: :lol:

oh yeah, and I am sooooo impressed (NOT!!) that your 3100 pound sports car beat a 4000+ pound TRUCK!! hehe!!!! :bash: :kaboom: :loser: ;-) ;-)

You gotta admitt you will be anxious to see this beast on the track though. :beer: :p

Andy M

Established Member
I have already seen what a well driven Z06 can do on a road course, and it ain't pretty... for the rest of us that is!!!!

Congrats man!!! Just be careful in that thing... after all, it is made mostly of fiberglass!!!! :eek:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
I have already seen what a well driven Z06 can do on a road course, and it ain't pretty... for the rest of us that is

What has that got to do with Brian being on the track with a Z06?:lol: :lol: :p ;-)

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
What has that got to do with Brian being on the track with a Z06?:lol: :lol: :p ;-)
now there you guys go again... trying to stir up some crap!! :rollseyes :rollseyes

Brian, I was trying to be nice - giving you and your new "puke yellow" (did I say that??:rolleyes: :kaboom: ) bowtie car a thumbsup... but the rest of our friends won't allow me to be nice?!! :shrug: :lol: :lol:

So, I guess I'll join them in the bashing!! HEHE!!! :rolling: :loser: :lol: :burn: :D

Users who are viewing this thread