414hp/385tq with an A/F between 12-12.5

I dyno'd today on a Dynocom dyno with:
2.8 upper
Steig Stage II
MAC CAI
RWTD Tune

79 degrees
20% humidity

Best of 3 runs was 445hp and 410tq (all SAE corrected 1.29)
11.5-12.0 AF until 6k then it leans out a little

Anyone know how much of a difference there is between a Dynojet and a Dynocom? I know it was warmer than my first dyno in March, but what gets me is that I've spent a grand for only 30hp and 30tq. I may have some belt slip because when I was watching the boost gauge, it hit about 8lbs real quick then took about two seconds after that to be pegged. I dunno :??:

Vic

Silver03

Established Member
Here's my corrected numbers just before Birch's pulls.

512hp/518tq

2.76/4lb lower
Stage 3 port, blower, TB and plenum
Steeda CAI
Stingers

It seems to me my numbers are a bit low but your numbers still seem way off to me.

In case anyone cares, I swapped on a 2.93 for a couple pulls and saw a difference of 18hp and nearly 30lb/ft less than with the 2.76/4lb.

Anybody know what the correction of these numbers would be on a DynoJet?

Edit: Also, does anybody know where to find a RunFile viewer for a Dynocom file?

Last edited:

Silver03

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
this is why you baseline at a dyno and then keep testing there. going from dyno to dyno to dyno doesnt tell anyone a damn thing other than you have too much money to spend on dyno pulls.

Not really...until recently, there was no dyno within 70 miles of us. Now, there is one just down the street - that is why we switched. Thanks for the constructive feedback though.

Users who are viewing this thread