What the hell is wrong w/TV? Smashed L!!

BlueOvalBoy!

Established Member
I'm sitting here watching the dead zone and there is a bad pile-up on the highway. Johnny is walking around and walks past a 99-00 smashed L!! Total BS!. Thank God for Tivo. I noticed as he's walking by the engine bay there is an eaton sticking out. He then walks past it and they show a lightning badge on the side. Why do these shows insist on destroying perfectly good vehicles? They could have used any f150.

RUthLEss03

11.24@123
Established Member
The wife records that show. I just saw it on there... a white L. That thing was SMASHED!!! It made my stomach turn seeing it. I was thinking what grim said about picking up one already wrecked.

BlueOvalBoy!

Established Member
The badges looked acetoned and it had clear tails. The mirrors looked different for some reason. The only way I say it's a 99-00 was because of the wheels.

FordFanStan

Established Member
I just seen it, and instaneously and before commercial I jumped on here to tell you guys, but you guys beat me to it lol. I do believe it was an 03-04 though, (had the clear tails and 03-04 wheels). Only quick glimpses and no real good shots. The back end looked smashed pretty good though and it was really clean to boot lol. I notcied it didnt look modded, stock air intake, plenum, Eaton etc... Well you know what they say about press, "bad press is better than no press"... Stan

EDIT: Did all you guys, Im sure you did lol, notice the hot ass blonde int he bikini in an 05 Stang too :beer: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Just saw the replay and it was a white 03/04. Rear clears, color matched mirrors and the wheels looked like the 03/04 style to me.

...and I knew the cop was the escaped convict within the first 15 minutes. :-D

edit -
FordFanStan said:
Did all you guys, Im sure you did lol, notice the hot ass blonde int he bikini in an 05 Stang too :beer: :thumbsup:
Hah... had my reply window open too long. :D ...and yup... hottie! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
203Cree said:
Eh, if they did at least they used a good year to do it with. :)
Why I outta!!! :bash:

:thumbsup:

I hate it when TV and Movies reck ANY car, let alone a nice one! :poke: give just one to me!!!

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
He probably said that cause of the gears, intercooler, spark plug issues, ect. I just hope it was a L that was wrecked prior. Where can we get the parts from the truck.....we are vultures when they do get wrecked...admit that.

Bootie

Established Member
I saw the show too last night. I think it had to be a previously wrecked L since they didn't actually show the pile-up or wreck. Probably drug it out of a salvage yard to do the show.

And yes the chick in the bikini w/ the V6 stang was hot.

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
I coudn't believe my eyes when I saw it last night! :nonono: I was waiting to see if they would show it before the pile up but they never did.
+1 on the hot chick :thumbsup:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
Who says they wrecked it. Nothing says they couldn't have pulled a wecked one from a yard and sat it there. The movies they film in town my buddy usually gets a call to bring some beat cars to an area and drag them in for the film, then haul them off again. He gets like $200 to $400 a day for use of the cars.

Users who are viewing this thread