What the hell? Crowd of people + tunnel burnouts

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Where the hell IS this? Some sort of "speed day" by the title...........crowd egging on people in Ford Fiesta's to do burnouts? Have they never seen cars before? I don't get it. These grown men need to put down the prozac and get back to their families. I don't know whether this is more pathetic than it is stupid and dangerous.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULIr7qiK2vM&feature=g-all-u&context=G2704361FAAAAAAAAAAA"]Speed Day: CRAZY Tunnel Cars BURNOUTS and LAUNCHES Vol. 11 - YouTube[/nomedia]

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
at about 1:10 you see some gal pushing a stroller on the street as that BMW goes by. Cant decide who's more brainless.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
That one STI before the Mercedes took the F off.

oldmodman

Established Member
I couldn't get over the two way traffic while the idiots were doing burnouts and sliding sideways.
I was waiting for someone to spin and get their car jammed sideways in the tunnel.

mustang_00

Established Member
no smart car or fiat 500??? thought those would be there for sure. what was goin on with the supra? hahaha. a cayenne gt with straight pipes would have shook balls in that tunnel!!

TheShadow

Hey, you're a funny guy.
Established Member
You can see from the skid marks in the later portions of the video that there must have been some "out takes". Someone clearly hit the left curb just past the tunnel. I can't think of anything more reckless and terrifying than to drift in a tunnel with pedestrians, inebriated spectators, and traffic both ways. I guess it's a good thing that it hasn't caught on here!

Anyways, your link led me to this, so I thought I'd share. Enjoy!

[youtube_browser]ZXqn4teIEDY[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread