What State would you hide in??????

mags

Cobra Ink
Established Member
Wuz just watching A&E Cold Case files and saw a case where an ex cop killed another cop, but he disappeared. They never found l\ him until 1999 in Spokane, Washington, where he was living. Well i could think of a hell of a lot other places to hide in the USA, and i live in Canada! Where would you guys hide, some remote area, say Dunseith, North Dakota, or heavy populated areas like New Jersey. I just thought it was a no brainer, for sure somewhere remote! Just for your info i am not looking for a spot to hide!!!!!

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
I know a lot of towns in New Hampshire that would be good hiding spots. Way out in the middle of the woods.

Last edited:

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
In all seriousness, I'd head for Mexico, if they can sneak past our Border Patrol then I can too lol.

If I had to stay in the U.S. I'd probably run for the mountains of NM, Montana, or somewhere desolate in the Appalachians.

DCAN87

Established Member
NYC - you could get lost there forever if you wanted to.

Hell no man. NYPD is on every corner and if you're a high profile fugitive you will be caught so fast it wouldn't be funny.

txyaloo

Established Member
In all seriousness, I'd head for Mexico, if they can sneak past our Border Patrol then I can too lol.

If I had to stay in the U.S. I'd probably run for the mountains of NM, Montana, or somewhere desolate in the Appalachians.

You do not want to be a US fugitive in Mexico. Bad things will happen.

If I have to stay in the country, I'd go to east Texas. Those people don't like outsiders or the police and keep their mouths shut.

If I could get out of the country and into Mexico or Canada, I'd take a quick flight to Cuba. No diplomatic relations and no extradition treaty with the United States means you can hide out for some time.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I'd pull a Bob Lee Swagger and move to Wyoming or Montana.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I'm with the people going to a big city and taking on a new identity.

f8tlbite

fordplay equals fordgasms
Established Member
back swamps in Louisiana! you can get purposely lost in a heartbeat! Honey Island Swamp is 70,000 acres.

Users who are viewing this thread