what springs

03svt4life

Established Member
I have 2011 gt, about to order 20x9 and 20x11(55 offset) forgestar f14 looking to put 275/35 nt05 on front and 315/35 nitto nt05r on rear. i want it slammed. i was looking at h&r super sports with adjustable panard bar, had them on past mustangs and liked the drop. im just worried i might rub on this setup. Any recommendations?

lsxjunkie

Established Member
I have 2011 gt, about to order 20x9 and 20x11(55 offset) forgestar f14 looking to put 275/35 nt05 on front and 315/35 nitto nt05r on rear. i want it slammed. i was looking at h&r super sports with adjustable panard bar, had them on past mustangs and liked the drop. im just worried i might rub on this setup. Any recommendations?

You're gonna need camber plates for the front struts and an adjustable upper control arm as well if you're going to slam the car.

86Fbody

Established Member
On top of what lsxjunkie said you may also want to look into some really good shocks if you don't already have them. You shouldn't rub if the dampening and springs rates are right for the drop.

lsxjunkie

Established Member
On top of what lsxjunkie said you may also want to look into some really good shocks if you don't already have them. You shouldn't rub if the dampening and springs rates are right for the drop.

100% this. You're going to have an ill handling car if you drop that low with stock shocks. You might as well buy the struts and the camber plates together so you can assemble them all at once to put on the car. Rear shocks and springs are a breeze to swap.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
BMR Springs... Car is fairly slammed. I personally wouldn't want to go any lower....

car2.jpg

Rct851

Established Member
I'm happy with my bmr springs as well... Sometimes Id like a 1/4" lower in the back but with a full tank of gas and my golf clubs back there it's perfect

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
Happy here with BMR, any lower and it wouldn't make it up the driveway.

ERS

Established Member
I went from SR springs, to Sportlines and finally to H&R Supersports with Koni STR.T's and GT500 mounts. Love the stance, its perfect IMO, and really doesn't ride bad either. Should have gone with SS's initially, but it seems I like to learn things the hard way.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
BMR springs here as well and love the look. The retain the factory rake but take the 4x4 look out of the rear.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414163270.513362.jpg
Steeda xtreme springs, I don't believe they make them anymore. But I went low, 2 in rear 1 3/4 front. Have to angle everything man haha.

Users who are viewing this thread