what springs would have the closest drop to this

SL0W5.0

Established Member
i PS'd my car to what i think would be a good height to still be able to drive everyday and not worry about roads etc. what springs would have the closest drop to this? will the eibach prokit be like this or is this more of a sportline drop?

http://i.imgur.com/Uxn0V0c.jpg

BV600

Established Member
To me that doesn't look far off from BMR Springs, looks like a 1.5 inch drop in the front

01GTB

Established Member

SL0W5.0

Established Member
Yeah, from what I have seen that looks about where the BMR springs will put you. From what several people that know have said, Koni struts will give you an extra 1/2" drop in the front.

Link to BMR springs. There is a picture of dirtyd88's at the bottom of the page.

2005 - 2014 Mustang GT | Lowering Springs | SP009 - Lowering Springs, Set Of 4, 1.00" Front And 1.25" Rear | BMR Suspension - The Leader in High Performance Suspension & Chassis

damn, thanks guys that looks great, anyone of you running them? any rubbing issues? and will still be able to fit some 27.5"+ radials in the back :-D

Jedisalami

Established Member
H and R supersports. Rear is lower than your pic though

20121114_160504.jpg

macbar13

Established Member
I've got the BMR springs and it sits exactly like your pictures with my koni struts. The BMR springs where designed, I believe, to make the car sit level, but I thought I read somewhere that the Koni struts have the perch welded slightly lower than the stock strut so this makes the BMR front springs sit a little lower in front than they intended originally? Anybody else hear this?

Anyhow, I do not have any problems 98% of the time. You do have to watch out for very tall speedbumps or you'll hit the exhaust. I've never hit the plastic under the front end on regular entrances, etc, but of course you can't pull up to a curb.

BV600

Established Member
damn, thanks guys that looks great, anyone of you running them? any rubbing issues? and will still be able to fit some 27.5"+ radials in the back :-D

BMR Springs with 27.7 DRs also on my 2014 I have 28" DR and no issues
DSC_0524.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread