What springs for Tokico Blue shocks/struts

marcoc

Established Member
As stated looking to replace my chopped oem coil springs with a better aftermarket coil that will give a slightly firmer ride. My Cobra is not my daily driver so looking to improve handling. I don't drag race or road race but enjoy spirited driving on curvy roads. Looking at H&R sport springs over race due to my slightly better than stock equivalent shocks/struts. I was told the race springs would ride like crap on Tokico blues. Any opinions on which springs would be great especially running Tokico blues. thanks.

snakeraper11b

Established Member
I had eibach sportlines with blues on my old 01 mustang and the rates were way too high for blues. Super floaty and both struts went out very quickly.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
i would suggest using a strut/shock that is a bit more durable when used with lowering springs.

if you're going to run the H&R race or spring springs, go with a set of bilstein HD shocks/struts. i have them on my 01 cobra with a set of eibach pro-kits and they perform well.

marcoc

Established Member
i would suggest using a strut/shock that is a bit more durable when used with lowering springs.

if you're going to run the H&R race or spring springs, go with a set of bilstein HD shocks/struts. i have them on my 01 cobra with a set of eibach pro-kits and they perform well.

This seems to be the popular choice. How about Konica they seem to make quality products

Users who are viewing this thread