What spring?? for TA and panhard bar

MachDiezel

I installed both torque arm and panhard bar, its recommended to go with a higher rate spring. The springs i have now are garbage no name springs that cause the car to squat pretty bad. Let me know what spring you are using for this set up, and if you have pics that be even better!

NastyNate420

Established Member
Stock ... I havent touched the front end yet . MM k member and all the goodies are coming this spring! The car handles really well the way it sits though.

MachDiezel

Stock ... I havent touched the front end yet . MM k member and all the goodies are coming this spring! The car handles really well the way it sits though.

Can you post some pics the way it sits now. Id like to get an idea what it looks like with this set up. That will be next for me too!

SnakeBitten07

Established Member
Easiest thing to do is call MM for their recommendation, don't make assumptions based other people's setups.

01FR500

HPDE
Established Member
Are you going to use coilovers or stick with conventional springs? I believe the rule of thumb is to have the rear wheel rate to be 100lbs less than in the front. I used 350lb front coilover springs (315 wheel rate) with the MM 43TA7 springs (415-515 spring rate, 208-258 wheel rate), and it worked very well. I have since converted the rear to coilovers and used 250lb springs (275 wheel rate) and it rotates slightly better, but tends to have some oversteer near the limit. I need a little more front spring to even it out again.

Users who are viewing this thread