Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other-do tell

Votes: 28 18.9%
  • Didnt play a sport

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

FranticFocus05

Established Member
I have never made a poll before so cut me some slack if I mess it all up!!

Like the title says, what sport or sports did you play as a little kid, or in high school or do you still play now??

I am on my schools Varsity soccer team, and I am the lone gringo or white boy and man do I stick out like a sore thumb. Everyone else is hispanic or african and this year there is a German exchange student. Our coach and us have worked to pick up a little of every language, we even have a kid who has to have the coach or another player repeat things in spanish so he understands....
Just about every other school in our county has a fully "white boy" team so no one has a clue what we say when we start yelling in a combination of all four.

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
I didn't really have time for sports after school.. I spent my wednesday nights and weekends at the track racing my Jr. Dragster. Somehow I managed to play softball and tennis though. :p

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
Played Soccer in highschool, started playing Tennis when I was 5 but never played in highschool for some reason? Played little league Baseball till highschool, and played Basketball at the YMCA from 4th grade till 9th grade. Probably could have played any of those in school but was more into partying than playing sports.

stevieb

Established Member
MvKeeper said:
I have never made a poll before so cut me some slack if I mess it all up!!

Like the title says, what sport or sports did you play as a little kid, or in high school or do you still play now??

I am on my schools Varsity soccer team, and I am the lone gringo or white boy and man do I stick out like a sore thumb. Everyone else is hispanic or african and this year there is a German exchange student. Our coach and us have worked to pick up a little of every language, we even have a kid who has to have the coach or another player repeat things in spanish so he understands....
Just about every other school in our county has a fully "white boy" team so no one has a clue what we say when we start yelling in a combination of all four.
I bet your team is kicking a$$ then!

FranticFocus05

Established Member
stevieb said:
I bet your team is kicking a$$ then!

HAHA we try, we are 3-0 as of now and we have three games this week if this rain ever stops!

We have a junior who has already signed a contract to play in Italy in 2006!!

dru440

Established Member
hey slowsvt95 we talked on aol before my sn is luthanen but now its dru440 , i played football basketball baseball and track in high school, went to college to play football but tore my acl

Got5onIt

Mean Green Nation
Established Member
Football here. I started my junior and senior year in high school at offensive tackle. Received a scholarship to play in college. Played for one year and barely passed my classes. Decided school was more important and transferred to college back home.

Got into electronics, recieved my associates, interned at a big company, they later offered me a job, took the job, got married, bought a house, no kids, went back to school at the University of North Texas(Go Mean Green!), will be graduating in December with a B.S. in Economics. :D

Oh yeah, somewhere in all that I bought an '03 Cobra. :D :D :D

Last edited:

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
I played Football, baseball, basketball, in High School. Got recruited to play football, ended up at Umass. Almost went to Hofsta for baseball, but ehh my left arm wouldnt of lasted..

Users who are viewing this thread